Galactic power request

Hi all,
Has anyone else seen that if you put the last gear part on to get G12 you get galactic power for that part but not for upgrading the gear level to G12???
I was just wondering as I have a bunch of G12 chars now but no big power increase.

Hopefully that was not intended.

Greets
CirrusCornwall
BHG SF

Replies

• Options
    You receive the power stats as the gear is added, hitting upgrade grants you the extra protection, and makes the stats in the previous level locked in so to speak, ie a piece granting speed doesn't count until you hit the next gear level when using a speed set.
  • Options
    It s not only when upgrading to gear 11 to 12
  • Options
    Has anyone else seen that if you put the last gear part on to get G12 you get galactic power for that part but not for upgrading the gear level to G12???
    Gear tiers do not affect Galactic Power directly; the individual gear pieces do, however, with higher gear tier pieces giving higher GP values.
    Check out the GP values table in my sig to see a full list of the different sources of character GP.
    swgoh.gg profile: Pyrefly -- Check out my Galactic Power Tables and my TB Phase Info Tables !!
  • Options
    Thx for the comments!!!