Forum Changes

So I see the vote up and down functions have been removed (whether temporarily or not), which I am ambivalent about.

But now I see this checkbox in the upper right corner of the Original Post of a thread. What is that for?

Replies

• Options
    +1
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Hiya!
    Futzing with forum functionality and features, so please pardon our dust as things come and go and come back again.
    rN8STVb.gif
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Options
    Moved to Forum & Website.

Checkbox does nothing.
  • Options
    Right on. Thanks for the replies. I see it's gone already now anyway.

Glad to see you all tinkering. Keeps things lively.
  • Options
    Please just remove the down voting and let people upvote posts that they find helpful or/and useful. What's the point of giving somebody a negative point, for expressing his opinion?
  • Options
    The point is after 5 downvotes the post is hidden. I believe it was meant to keep low quality and troll posts from being visable, thus deterring trolls from posting.
    Intergalactic space slugs are recruiting. Pm me if interested in entering the slug life. ~°° ♡
  • Options
    The point is after 5 downvotes the post is hidden. I believe it was meant to keep low quality and troll posts from being visable, thus deterring trolls from posting.

It’s kind of comical watching the Devs’ comments get lost in all the voting.
    SnakesOnAPlane