Can we get a dark side Territory Battle??

Im already bored of the rebels.

Replies

• Options
    No you can't.
  • Options
    No. Confirmed that they will never release any darkside ever again. Rumour has it next 5 toons in order of release are:
    Carbonite Han
    Nerfherder Han
    Impaled Han
    Falling Han (ep. 7)
    And Young Han

• Options
    yawn
  • Options
    how many times we gotta hear this too?
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    assuming most player have a better suited light side than dark side for TB, a DS map would probably suck for most guilds.
    with g12 and the LS TB map requiring some time to get everything ready i could do without a DS TB map for a while.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    Would be fun for LS and DS TBs to rotate each week, giving everyone a week to prioritize and improve LS and DS toons and add more balance to the game.
  • Stevesaint74
    898 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    I think a darkside character only raid would be more fun and more focussed.

Like Vader storming leia's ship or a bounty hunter looking for Han for a Jabba reward.
  • Options
    I hope not. At least not soon. I already have a bunch of useless lightside characters such as Pao, CUP or lobot to farm to seven stars. I don't want to have to farm Gamorrean guard, mob man/woman/whatever or Greedo. I can deal with you being bored, I have no problem with that.
  • Options
    leef wrote: »
    assuming most player have a better suited light side than dark side for TB, a DS map would probably suck for most guilds.
    with g12 and the LS TB map requiring some time to get everything ready i could do without a DS TB map for a while.

This. Sort your roster by LS and DS and count each. I like DS and even my roster is almost 2 to 1 LS to DS.

Next time you're start TB go to the deploy screen and select LS and DS - same issue (and again, I have several g11/zeta'd DS characters like Zaul, DN, Zylo, etc.)
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Still would like DS teritorry battle. I get people have less DS characters, but just make the points required for a star smaller. Simple.
  • Options
    Still would like DS teritorry battle. I get people have less DS characters, but just make the points required for a star smaller. Simple.

And others like myself have great sith/dark side toons collecting dust waiting for another opportunity to shine. I would LOVE to see a DS TB so the other half of the game could share in the struggle.
  • Options
    Yes, in August, 2020.