Best PvP Characters ?

Okay,ERM..I'm new (ish.lvl.23).And I want to know what are the best heroes to grind shards for PvP.
I've heard Darth Sidious and Darth Tyranus and among the best FYI

Replies

• Options
    Sidious is a must have in my opinion. As PvP stands now you want to have at least two healers so you can grind Consulars shards in cantina 3-A. He is a poor mans replacement for Barriss and is a staple in many end game builds paired with Luminara who you gain through Galactic War tokens. Helps to keep your rank on defense being healer heavy so that would be a great start for you to work towards.
  • Options
    Ranked 383 with only 1 healer in group
    Green_Legend_Ran A storm is coming...
  • Options
    Get Nr 1 now with 1 heal
    Mein YouTube Channel mit Star Wars Heros Videos
    Teekanne - German
  • Options

Rank 6. I have 2 healers
  • Options

Rank 6. I have 2 healers

So far I replaced a healer with Darth sidious and he is awesome
  • Options
    Sidious, because he is awesome and can be farmed in shipments.
    ---
    Lvl 48, arena #1 : 642-862-894 (several 6*, one 7* and soon 2 more)
    Lvl 41, arena #15 : 878-767-296
  • Options
    969-232-679 lvl 48
  • Options
    I would say Barris but she farms late with 5 Hard Dark Side. (Get the Heroine pack if you can)
    Sid(Arena) is great with his heal block and quicker to farm.
    Luminara(Galatic Wars) is good too and easy to farm.
    Haider Level 60. Active player add me: 793-693-543

• Options
    From Cantina I would say:
    1. Ashoka (hits like a sith and has a crit heal skill)
    2. Old Daka (Best Dark Side healer)
    Haider Level 60. Active player add me: 793-693-543

• Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Options
    Asajj Ventress is underrated and you can get her shards fairly easily. She also comes in the Barriss pack which is one of the reasons I got it.
    Even with her cleanse bugged, Ventress is great for two reasons: one, a stun on her basic attack 35% of the time, and two, her cleanse usually works on Chewbacca's taunt. At least at my level EVERYONE runs with Chewie and removing that taunt makes a huge difference in whether you can burst a team down or not in the time limit. It's a little thing that is a big thing.
    If that weren't enough, she has an AoE that instantly recharges if she finishes anyone off AND she gets +50% offense for one attack after any character is killed, which means in many battles she has that going nearly the whole time.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Soujah
    48 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Qeltar wrote: »
    If that weren't enough, she has an AoE that instantly recharges if she finishes anyone off AND she gets +50% offense for one attack after any character is killed, which means in many battles she has that going nearly the whole time.

I dont have her +50% attack ability at all. Do you need to upgrade her to get this?
  • Options
    Prioritize Consular, Sideous and Luminara. Regardless if you spam Jawa still or Dooku you'll get far
  • Keaven
    1099 posts Member
    Options
    Soujah wrote: »

I dont have her +50% attack ability at all. Do you need to upgrade her to get this?
    She is thw only character with 5 abilities so far. You need to scroll down to see it called Rampage, unlocks at gear level V and gains turn meter when upgrading.
    Profile: Keaven
    Guild: Fear The Boot
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Options
    I've never been in a fight yet with a Jawa that got more than one attack before it was dead. Just too squishy for my tastes.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Options
    I don't use healers and I'm I'm the top 20 players. I use a Droid team with a poggle the lesser to buff their damage. Each one can basically one shot a healer of similar level. "Except Barris", she takes extra work.
  • Dajackal
    27 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    oh my... i didnt notice this.. Thanks much! I will be upgrading her gear right now...

Keaven wrote: »

134-693-359 Full but accepting lvl 70 only

dj
  • Options
    Dextor_518 wrote: »
    I don't use healers and I'm I'm the top 20 players. I use a Droid team with a poggle the lesser to buff their damage. Each one can basically one shot a healer of similar level. "Except Barris", she takes extra work.

I've recently favored droids as well, the sentinel droid in particular. Ive been going with hk47 leader, sentinel, chewie, jedi consular, and dooku.
  • Options
    Asajj Ventress is underrated and you can get her shards fairly easily. She also comes in the Barriss pack which is one of the reasons I got it.
    Even with her cleanse bugged, Ventress is great for two reasons: one, a stun on her basic attack 35% of the time, and two, her cleanse usually works on Chewbacca's taunt. At least at my level EVERYONE runs with Chewie and removing that taunt makes a huge difference in whether you can burst a team down or not in the time limit. It's a little thing that is a big thing.

If you can get her cleanse up to lvl 4 it clears 2 positive buffs per char, and heals your team at 5% per buff cleared. It can be a fantastic way to get 30-40% (rarely will you hit 2 per opponent toon) health back. I LOVE my Ventress; she has won many a battle for me.
    "....a substantial reward for the one who finds the Millennium Falcon. You are free to use any methods necessary, but I want them alive. No disintegration."

Ally Code 889-785-821
  • Options

If you can get her cleanse up to lvl 4 it clears 2 positive buffs per char, and heals your team at 5% per buff cleared. It can be a fantastic way to get 30-40% (rarely will you hit 2 per opponent toon) health back. I LOVE my Ventress; she has won many a battle for me.

I second this! Once I get my Sid to 5*, I'm going to focus on Arena Sharding Ventress up!
  • Options
    when you have admiral ackbar leading your rebel squad, it's undoubtfully you can swept all your victory everytime you do PvP.

He's best squad member are : Baze Malbus with min gear tier 9, Chirrut with min gear tier 9, Biggs with min gear tier 9, and also Wedge in gear tier 9.

Equip baze with health mods or defense mod because he's tank and taunting most all the time.
    When you're in battle. never loose one of your two good partnership (baze with chirrut, or biggs with wedge).
    Attack as maximized as you can, and defense tightly with baze ability.

You also can mix and match between luke, leia, jynn, casian, k2so, and other rebel char.
    Find their potencies as they complete each other.

When i dont have baze and chirrut before, it's so hard to gain ranks in PvP mode because i mixed my rebbel char with another group like empire or sith. believe me, having a couple same char is better than mix your rebbel alies with sith. Their speed is veeeerry slow and easy to hit. their abilities is useless when chirrut already makes your squad unvulnerable .

Still thinks healer is the best? kiss my a**