New here and to SWGOH

Bo Shuda fellow SW fans. Currently addicted to this game I'm level 35 looking for any advice on getting to 60 faster. As I am interested in joining a guild and wanna raid. Thanks in advance for any info.

Replies

• Options
    My sweet summer child! Welcome! First I would advise to look around the forums - especially "Arena and Character" strategy. There is a ton of info on here and really great and informative people as well.
    Also look at the guilds section to find a proper guild for you.

I highly suggest farming Pheonix and Resistance toons first. Any questions please ask away.
  • Anavel_Gato
    371 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    There's also a 'perfect start' guide in the Academy section of the forum that may or may not be helpful to you. I don't like it's cookbook one-size-fits-all approach but an important take away from it is that there definitely are certain teams worth focusing on earlier to build faster later. I'd invite you to our guild but we are currently full and not a multi-guild unit.
  • Options
    The best advice we can give you is to make a rebel team.
  • Options
    I just started not too long ago either and almost level 60. Let me tell you to just breathe when playing this game. Everyone in this game is a Decathlon. There is not just one event to focus on and everything takes quite a bit of time. Patience is key.
  • Options
    Thanks for the replies!
  • Mobewan
    702 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    CLS needs old ben, leia, st han, r2, farmboy luke
    R2 needs empire
    Thrawn needs phoenix

You will also need Lando and Boba fet (Scoundrels) for credit heist.

Then i would go for resitance to get speed mods, for raids, gw and tb.

I went with wedge, biggs, boba, st han, lando (later replaced by ezra). All easy farms and effective. When you join a guild, you might want rex lead.

I wish i had spent some crystals or money on baze and chirrut very early on because they dominate until CLS hits the shard. Having said that, i still get top rewards with wedge, biggs, ezra (now leia), gk, r2
  • Options
    Mobewan wrote: »
    CLS needs old ben, leia, st han, r2
    Forgot to mention scavenger luke
  • Mobewan
    702 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Derp...and dont you mean farmboy luke lol
  • Options
    Phoenix Squad is fairly easy to farm and can hold their own in a lot of different places.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options
    Except arena
  • Options
    Get as many crystals as possible, buy 3 energy refreshed daily, that’s around 500 extra exp.

Get a team of 5 scoundrels for credit heists, but other than that, do what seems like fun to you.

PS: Rebels are king.
  • Options
    Hello all just wanna update on my game time. I'm half way through level 59! Just unlocked Cad Bane and with 20 more shards I'll have HK-47 unlocked as well. Thank you all for the advice!