Who should I use my first zeta on?

Hey guys. I am about to get my first zeta and wanted some advice on who I should spend it on. Right now I'm thinking either Barris for arena and GW, since i can nearly never finish my GW. Or I was thinking vader. I am not sure if zader is still viable in the raids but right now I dont do great in the raids either. My reasoning for zader is that I would get some return on my investment with getting a higher chance at getting fully crafted raid gear if i do better in the raids. My main team for everything is Wiggs, Barris, Lando and either Stormtrooper Han or Princess Leia. Thanks for any advice you can give!

Replies

• Options
    I use Zader in raids and it works really well. But you have to have a team built for it. Zader alone is nowhere near enough. I’m running Zader lead with Jyn, Rex, TFP, and Tarkin. You gotta have great speed and good luck as well. I range from 6 million damage - soloing, depending on RNG currently in heroic pit raids.
  • Options
    zeta Jyn lead will help you more in GW than zBariss.
  • Options
    If you want an easy gw, nothing beats zFinn (with poe and trooper).
  • Options
    At this point it would seem zRaid Han is the way to go for GW and arena. I use him in raids as well. rancor can be solo with he and CLS alone. CLS can also solo Rancor alone without Han. So that may be the way to go as well
  • SchniDogg
    12 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Finn, it’s not even close for a first zeta. Most utility to help in GW, HAAT, and TB. Your guild will thank you.
    Post edited by SchniDogg on
  • Options
    zFinn is the best Zeta in the game
  • Options
    ElleMadara wrote: »
    zFinn is the best Zeta in the game

For everything else but Squad Arena.
  • Options
    Finn is very good, I just need to build up Poe and trooper to beat GW and for HAAT. In Arena i believe you can drop quickly because AI is not so good.

Correct me if I am Wrong :)
  • Sothe
    179 posts Member
    Options
    Bodhi.
  • Mobewan
    702 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Bariss zeta is best used under GK lead with his massive defense and health increase, but you would need some support like r2 and dps like ATF, DN, leia, etc.

Not sure how well it would work for st han, but if you face teams with dispel like boba, DN, baze or even phoenix, st han wont be that great.

Not too keen on wasting a zeta on vader.

My first zetas are r2, finn, han solo. Then maybe bariss.
  • Options
    Save it.

It's exciting having your first Zeta, but they come slow... it's better to have one in the pocket for when you have something worth spending it on.

If you have a built up Resistance team (Finn, Poe, RT, RP, R2) it's not a bad investment, R2 is always a good zeta and Number Crunch is the best utility general use Zeta in the game... but really... save it. If they rework someone you have benched and give them an awesome Zeta and you can pop it on right away... you'll thank me!
  • Options
    Save it.

It's exciting having your first Zeta, but they come slow... it's better to have one in the pocket for when you have something worth spending it on.

If you have a built up Resistance team (Finn, Poe, RT, RP, R2) it's not a bad investment, R2 is always a good zeta and Number Crunch is the best utility general use Zeta in the game... but really... save it. If they rework someone you have benched and give them an awesome Zeta and you can pop it on right away... you'll thank me!

That's really good advice. I would imagine nearly every character in SWGOH will get a rework at some point.
  • Options
    Thanks for all the advice! I think i will save it up until either a character i like gets a rework and its a good zeta ability or until i get the resistance up with finn since i would only be investing one zeta.
  • Options
    zFinn, hands down. Easy team to farm / gear. Goes well in every aspect of the game. No doubt.
    Do or do not...
  • Options
    Chewy