Ezra zeta bug

do not feel like searching for this "answer HQ" where ever it may be.

basically ezra is suppose to get 75% turn meter if no buffs were dispelled. it still counts that he dispelled a buff even if it was a buff that can not be dispelled. like with Bobafett or CLS call to action. i understand if it will take effect if the person had forseight on. however if it is a buff that can not be dispelled. it should count that nothing has been dispelled and get the turn meter.

Replies

• Options
    This would be a great fix for TB, to be able to use his special on the skulls
  • Drepd
    130 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    I'm confused. the description says 'If target had no buffs.'

from what you describe he shouldn't get the 75% turn meter because whether it can be dispelled or not the target has a buff.

I don't see anything in the description saying you get turn meter if it doesn't dispel a buff
  • Options
    Doesn't he? I always attack the skull troopers on TB and he gains the tm. I'm not sure about boba or luke.

The thing that annoys me is he doesn't get tm if the enemy has a buff and evades (I know, it's not a bug)
  • Options
    well, according to the description you shouldn't be getting the 75% turn meter if the target has a buff. maybe the skulls arent being classified as a buff? or may be undispellable buffs aren't being considered a buff? all I know is what the description says. lol. if target has no buffs get 75% turn meter insteas.

I'm interested because I'm 6 zetas away from having it.

• Options
    or maybe that's the bug. hes getting the 75% turn meter when he shouldn't be?