Help with Light Side 9b

Good evening. I have been trying futilely to complete light side 9b. I have gear 9 phoenix as my primary light side team. I have been grabbing Wedge or zQGJ to assist, and get straight murdered by the last group. I am making it to them with my full squad, but the constant AOE damage from all of them is just impossible to contest. Any thoughts about a key to beating it? Or if someone is willing to ally me with a core character that might tip the scales in my favor?

Thanks for the advice or help
Lassic the Chosen
"Might or Magic, All will fall before the Chosen"

Replies

• Options
    I am in the same boat. Resistance zFinn led is all I can say. I am building them now just finishing getting their omegas. Post if you beat it. Cantina 8 is no better.
  • Germi
    553 posts Member
    Options
    Hello,

9B is really tough.
    I would strongly suggest G10 and good mods.
    I had to borrow a Kenobi in order to clear it with a zQGJ lead.

Good luck !!
  • Options
    Have you been using CLS? If not then maybe ally someone that has him at g11 or g12
  • JaggedJ
    1352 posts Member
    Options
    I used Resistance. Even borrowed Finn so I could add Poe's leadership. Was so easy after that.
  • Options
    Old Ben, CLS or Kenobi
  • Options
    I did it with my zqgj all jedi team also zoda and borrowed old Ben for his evasion or ima gun di to counter the aoe. It depends are you having trouble because your dying pretty much instantly or are you dying out because your damage isn't keeping up either issue will have a different solution. Adding a cls lead as an ally will give you 100% percent counter chance and he adds massive damage on his own but you'll still need to survive all the aoe attacks. If your just dying too quickly Which phoenix members are you using if your not using chopper he adds survivability you might want to find a zeta Barris as a leader to stay alive longer or a rex to add tm and take more turns
  • Options
    I am using chopper, kanan, zeb, hera and ezra. Have tried sabine as well to see if armor shred helps. I am able to handle the aoe up until the end. I am usually able to kill 2 out of 5. I have no friends with CLS and I don't have him. I was thinking of making my barriss zeta just to add her in there. I do have a friend with a gear 12 zqgj, but he gets murdered too because of no other source of healing outside of what phoenix does for itself.
    Lassic the Chosen
  • Options
    862-929-885
  • Options
    I sent the request, Halfpint. Thank you.
    Lassic the Chosen
  • Options
    Accepted your request. Hope it works for u.
  • Options
    Halfpint, thank you. You were able to help me significantly. I really appreciate it. I hope my Thrawn is beneficial.
    Lassic the Chosen