Credit Heist!?

Are we actually getting one today? It's been a week!

Replies

• Options
    We need Credit Heist event... The ridiculous Credits pack is a joke for the crystal cost.... I have like 10 characters ready waiting Credits for level up to 7*
  • Options
    That’s what arena tokens are for.
  • Options
    It's one to two weeks between heists.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    It’s on Tuesday
  • Options
    In previous statements by the devs they state a 6-12 day interval between Credit Heist events.
    There has been two incidents where a Credit Heist happened sooner but those where more along the lines of the exception that proves the rule.
    The smart credits are on a Tuesday event. At least that’s what I tell my characters that need leveling up and star upgrades.
  • Options
    Credit heists should be weekly, especially with all these new toons and guild activities requiring more and more credits.

If they had to be 2 weeks, at least they should be regular as clockwork.

Don't get me started on the zeta drop rates.

There's a real drought in resources these days.
  • Options
    Artimus wrote: »
    In previous statements by the devs they state a 6-12 day interval between Credit Heist events.
    There has been two incidents where a Credit Heist happened sooner but those where more along the lines of the exception that proves the rule.
    That used to be the case, certainly, but they've changed it recently. Dig through Announcements and you'll see it somewhere. Basically, they changed it to "Same as before, but we might do it earlier or later based on the other events going on." So, in other words, yeah, the same only with an out if they ever don't :P
  • Options
    12 day interval seems ridiculous to me. This game already requires Zen patience on levelling, gearing, omegaing and zetaing toons.

Dragging the process out over weeks and months will only get on our nerves.
  • Options
    Calm down. You make a million a day normally. It only takes patience because you're an impatient person.
  • Options
    Nic, I don't think I've spoken to anyone (other than you) who has been content with the pace of farming resources in this game. There's a reason EA can charge £100 for some of their content packs. Think about it.
  • Options
    Lukasx123 wrote: »
    Nic, I don't think I've spoken to anyone (other than you) who has been content with the pace of farming resources in this game. There's a reason EA can charge £100 for some of their content packs. Think about it.
    Yeah, because you guys want immediate gratification. And once you've been gratified you need to move onto the next thing, so you're constantly on the hunt for the next thing instead of appreciating the process. The joy of the game comes from working on the characters, not from having them completed.

Just get the stuff as it comes.
  • Options
    I am in the boat that they need to start running it once every seven days.
  • Options
    I only need 432 million credits to level up all of my unlocked characters to level 85. Than add another 216 million to upgrade all the mods needed for those characters bringing me to a total of roughly 650 million credits. With my luck I usually get around 5 million in credit heist so I only need about 130 of them. If they are at 10 days apart that's about 36 per year which will take about 4 years.
    Ally ID - 562-215-984
    Discord - Scocho16#2722
    Guild - Galactic Paladins
    Swgoh.gg - https://swgoh.gg/u/scocho16/
  • Options
    I think you might just fall further behind with new character releases.
  • Options
    Nic, it's not about immediate gratification, it's just about steady, reliable progress.

In the year that I've been playing, resources have become more scarce. This is not my own isolated opinion.
  • Options
    Yea I know I didn't even count the characters I haven't unlocked and any future characters. I still have about 27 characters to unlock so there's another 270 million credits right there.
    Ally ID - 562-215-984
    Discord - Scocho16#2722
    Guild - Galactic Paladins
    Swgoh.gg - https://swgoh.gg/u/scocho16/
  • Options
    Nic, it's not about immediate gratification, it's just about steady, reliable progress.

Hi. Look at my goh page or whatever that dumb site I linked my profile to a million years ago is called and talk to me about steady, reliable progress as a person who doesn't spend money on this game. Thanks. Name there is the same as name here.
  • Options
    NicWester wrote: »

Hi. Look at my goh page or whatever that dumb site I linked my profile to a million years ago is called and talk to me about steady, reliable progress as a person who doesn't spend money on this game. Thanks. Name there is the same as name here.

I totally agree with you. Been playing for around a year now and I know I have loads left to do but that's kind of the point to be able to carry on playing the game. Always something else to work on.
  • Options
    The next credit heist is on Tuesday, that will mean it would of been 9 days apart
  • Options
    The big crunches in this game are credits, carbs, and zetas. They have introduced a lot of new characters requiring those 3 things but have not increased the availability of those things. So people are justified in wanting more. It’s not about patience. It’s about supply and demand.
  • Lukasx123
    6 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    I'm not the kind of person who needs to unlock and max up every toon that comes along instantly.

I've waited more than once or twice for legendary events or marquee events to come around again to unlock some of the better toons, and I'm still waiting to unlock several of them. I'm in the spirit of putting in work over the long term and enjoying the achievement of eventually acquiring them.

However, EA just seems to play around with our expectations and some of the more recent events seem designed to frustrate us and coax us into spending money (I've not made a big deal about this current Rey event and the fact that absolutely no-one I know seems to have been able to actually unlock her (My guild is reasonably well-established and many of the members had no trouble getting CLS or Thrawn first time).

The Veteran toons have just been a nightmare to farm.

The Rey event is just an example of how things have gotten frustrating.

Credits for modding and levelling seem to be coming less frequently, which along with shards, gear, omegas and zetas, just make it difficult and cumbersome to keep up with all the new toons being released, the shift in meta, and the emerging requirements for previously unpopular and underdeveloped toons to unlock and complete new events.

All at a time where new activities like Territory Battles and Wars and other events put increased pressure on us to hurry up and develop our toons.

And all I was actually complaining about here was a (seemingly) late Credit Heist. :-D
  • Options
    What needs to change is the pay outs. A new tier for challenges needs to be added. Useful gear needs to be added to the challenges. More credits and training droids need to be added. Rancor and AAT payouts needs to be fixed. Either payouts of full completed gear only or remove the gear that is gotten through weekly challenges.

These are the defunct areas the Devs are ignoring.
  • Options
    NicWester wrote: »
    Yeah, because you guys want immediate gratification. And once you've been gratified you need to move onto the next thing, so you're constantly on the hunt for the next thing instead of appreciating the process. The joy of the game comes from working on the characters, not from having them completed.

Just get the stuff as it comes.

It's funny you telling others they want immediate gratification and to just get stuff when it comes...when on the Rey mega thread you crying so much about not getting Rey.

Seems kinda hypocritical if you don't mind me saying so. Or maybe you just get a kick talking down to other players on these forums. Either way...it makes you look like a damaged person. That figures though..you have over 3000 post on these forums...and most of your posts are just like these.
    Wanna see a trolls weak roster? Here ya go---->>>> https://swgoh.gg/u/nicwester/You've been warned.

Re: Discussion in category Forum Trash
    HardPill2Swallow
    HardPill2Swallow - December 22, 2017 2:25PM
    If you're like me and play faithfully everyday getting rank 1 constantly, working with others in your shard to not only stay competetive but also working to keep out new players from dropping your rank, then you will understand what I'm saying.

When CLS came for the first time there were a lot of new faces that entered the top 10. Now that he is coming back we will see even more climbing the ranks...not because they have a good roster, or because they are good players..but because they finally got the CLS toon they have been crying about for months. We all know how good CLS is and how he fits into any team or any part of this game.

The shard I'm in has the exact same feeling as I do: All of us don't like to see new faces. All of us have controlled the top of our arena shard for well over a year and the last thing we want is to have to share our ranks with other players, not because they are good or deserve to be in the top 10...but because they weren't good enough to make it to the top 10 with what they had.

Instead they are gonna climb the ranks because of 1 toon. Just 1 toon...that's it. They haven't worked endlessly day after day for months holding on to their ranks of their daily payout, helping each other out like so many of us do. Nor have they helped each other out from snipers like many of us also have done.

My suggestion...work together to keep out all these new faces that get into the top 10 not because they are good or ain't good or deserve to be there...but because they couldn't get there before now all of a sudden because they got Luke they think they are top 10 arena tier and deserve to be there. They don't deserve to be there. Attack them soon as you get the chance to.

I know this isn't a popular opinion and I'm gonna get tons of hate...and honestly I don't even care. I'm just saying what the majorty of all the top people of their arena shards are thinking:

All these new players that are gonna enter the top 10 deserves to be targets first. Make them work for it. Show them just how competetive the top 10 is and what it takes if they wanna try and stay there.

To all the new players entering the top 10...you better be ready for a war cause you're not climbing the ranks that easily because you finally got Luke. Better mod up, refresh and be ready to change your team up cause for players like me and many others: it takes dedication, team work, communication and a willingness to log in multiple times a day to hold on to your ranks that we've held on to for well over a year...and many others and myself aren't giving it up without a fight. Just because you finally got Luke doesn't mean you are gonna get an easy free ride to the top.

If you can't beat any combination of squads in the top 10....you simply just don't belong there yet.
    Moderator TyloRen
    Points 0
    TyloRenTyloRen 5:05PM
    I appreciate passion and all, but I'm removing your post. It really serves no purpose, and trolling other users isn't permitted.
    HardPill2SwallowHardPill2Swallow 5:07PM
    **** you