New Characters

Sonnensturm
34 posts Member
edited December 2017
Which of These Characters would you like to see in the game?

New Characters 86 votes

Jango Fett
30%
SekuZombie961TeagueSTRIKEBOMBHíbridoRoken_FettDEATHCOYOTE123456789CattailAntoine0576FürkészRandyMarshT4NM4N26Ryan495678FunderboltsDarthMatt2004LukeSkyrunnerGloriousFoolTommo11TheLordOfMadnessTuskenChampion 26 votes
Pre Vizla
5%
DarthGugelFauztinTemirsh_YasskNikWolverTromboneGames 5 votes
Ideen Versio
2%
takowalkerEchoBot 2 votes
(Stormtrooper)-Commander
1%
SpadeFreeman 1 vote
Death Watch Trooper
3%
SonnensturmWombatJediKnightTypherrion 3 votes
Embo
6%
LightwalkerPhoenixeonPremierVenothPolskaStronaMocyJuliusSkywalkerFREEDOMfrom 6 votes
Darth Maul (Death Watch Leader)
3%
TAZZZOOOCarterHDaPowerfulJedi 3 votes
Rey (Jedi)
0%
Starkiller
4%
Shenanigans052KyJoe_CoolDroidekaJaVCn 4 votes
Darth Revan
41%
PurfektshunHaybarn564TJ0630402Darth_cowboyturgeon2000ElleMadaraTheRealCaloNordDarlex11DarthzRevanReneGadeDrazharMol_ZakoreInsaneTigerCranedimi4aYotd1076ArbitratorFierceRevanSyrup_Chugger3Shawn123Jovana_Milo 36 votes

Replies

• Options
    Darth Revan
    The veteran SW fan in me would surely like to see Good Ol' Revan popping out in the game. The more realist SWGOH player in me would love to see the death watch/mandalorians faction, which is more likely to be released as they appeared in the animated series and are hence more appropriate for marketing. We shall see.
  • Options
    Jango Fett
    Hux
  • Options
    Starkiller
    Only because I love The Force Unleashed. Go Galen Marek! :smiley:
    Massive SWGOH Community On Discord - https://discord.gg/QWvTUBZ
  • Options
    Death Watch Trooper
    I like the Death Watch and Pre Vizla Most ^^
  • Options
    Jango Fett
    It would be awesome Jango Fett and Pre Vizsla been added
  • Options
    I’d like to see Dash Rendar and his ship the outrider, add some strength to the bounty hunter faction. He should be a tank, since there’s not really a tank in the bounty hunter faction.
  • Options
    Death Watch Trooper
    Okay right now i can cancel the Rey (Jedi) one :D
  • Options
    Jango Fett
    Jango simply because I'm shocked he isn't in the game yet. Darth Revan I'm not sure is canon yet so adding him to the game would mean he is canon (i think). Revan is my #2 spot
  • Options
    (Stormtrooper)-Commander
    I didn't see the option to vote for Revan. Just pretend I voted for that.
  • nxv
    49 posts Member
    Options
    Darth Revan
    Quinlan Vos for me !
  • Options
    Darth Revan
    meqvDw.gif
    Can we rotate out the Moderators?
  • Options
    Darth Revan
    5194778-mace+windu+jango+fett.jpg

Maces holds off jango and lets him know "Not. Yet."
    Two Time Golden Poo Award Winner
  • Options
    Porkins
  • Options
    Darth Revan
    74b7fa5a8758947edb72f3c3759097df.jpg
    Can we rotate out the Moderators?
  • Options
    Darth Revan
    Jar jar would be my 2nd pick
  • Options
    Jango Fett
    STRIKEBOMB wrote: »
    Jango simply because I'm shocked he isn't in the game yet. Darth Revan I'm not sure is canon yet so adding him to the game would mean he is canon (i think). Revan is my #2 spot

Darth Nihilus, HK-47, JC, JKG, Sith Trooper, and SA are all non-canon yet they made it.
  • Options
    Darth Revan
    There are plenty of Old Republic Sith to add, Darth Malak, Darth Revan etc, but how about Darth Bane, or some of the Sith founders. Having said that, it would be good to include some powerful Old Republic Jedi like Bastila Shan, Satele Shan or maybe Canderous Ordo as new line of Mandelorians?
  • Options
    Jango Fett
    STRIKEBOMB wrote: »

Darth Nihilus, HK-47, JC, JKG, Sith Trooper, and SA are all non-canon yet they made it.

Yeah....i wasn't thinking about them when I said that lol. But you're right, my reasoning makes no sense
  • Options
    Jango Fett
    I think Rebel soliders

• Options
    Jango Fett
    I think Luke's x-wing
  • Options
    Jango Fett
    Hux and for the love of all things Star Wars, enough massive dumps of LS characters into the game without reciprocal DS. Bring balance to the force. Who wants to bet they will make you have to farm and 7* all the new solo toons to get one DS toon you actually want? We saw it with PS back when PS was garbage initially.
  • Options
    Jango Fett
    Which of these ships ?
    [*] Imprial shuttle
    [/list] Y-wing
    [/list] Death Star

[/list] Origanal millinium falcon (Han and Chewie)
  • DBE3
    90 posts Member
    Options
    Darth Revan
    Porkins

YES YES YES YES YES!!!!!!

• DBE3
    90 posts Member
    Options
    Darth Revan
    I also feel like Jedi Luke Skywalker is a must. He was proclaimed the most powerful Star Wars character by George Lucas himself, he is on the loading screen, but somehow he is not available to use.
  • Options
    Death Watch Trooper
    Nice, we got Jango
  • Options
    Darth Revan
    I’d like to see Dash Rendar and his ship the outrider, add some strength to the bounty hunter faction. He should be a tank, since there’s not really a tank in the bounty hunter faction.
    So Bossk is chopped liver?
  • AstralKnight
    42 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    Darth Revan
    DBE3 wrote: »
    I also feel like Jedi Luke Skywalker is a must. He was proclaimed the most powerful Star Wars character by George Lucas himself, he is on the loading screen, but somehow he is not available to use.
    Ep.3 Obi Wan Is also on the loading screen.
  • Options
    Darth Maul (Death Watch Leader)
    So Bossk is chopped liver?

The comment you quoted was posted before Bossk came to the game. Check dates next time 😉
  • Options
    Death Watch Trooper
    Praetorian guard