I'm a returning player and need help!

I'm a level 77 returning player. My team rn is a pap lead empire team. I haven't played for a long time. I was around when r2d2 was released then I deleted the game. I just downloaded the game today. I don't know the meta. Or what team to build. What should I do. Help.

Replies

• Options
    You can't really build a meta team at the moment, unless farming up a team of characters to use to unlock certain characters, then waiting six months at a shot to unlock the meta characters can be considered "building".
  • Options
    @DarthMatter
    i suggest you farm Pheonix which will get you Thrawn and Palpatine. Next farm Empire toons to unlock R2D2. You should also join a guild that does heroic pit so you will get shards for raid Han. Next it depends on where you wanna go with your roster.
  • Options
    DeFekt713 wrote: »
    @DarthMatter
    i suggest you farm Pheonix which will get you Thrawn and Palpatine. Next farm Empire toons to unlock R2D2. You should also join a guild that does heroic pit so you will get shards for raid Han. Next it depends on where you wanna go with your roster.

And don't forget the original rebels to get CLS, Luke, Leia, StHan and Old Ben, you need them and R2D2 to get Commander Luke
  • Options
    All good recommendations. In terms of arena, an Empire arena team can be competitive. I would farm Death Trooper for sure. Tarkin is another focus, for ships and arena. Krennic is an option. Thrawn is meta, but you won't have him for a bit. You could run EP (l), Krennic, Death Trooper, Storm Trooper and Shore Trooper.