Anyone else get pop up ads?

I keep getting pop up ads for buying crystals, sometimes multiple times in a row and keeps disturbing my gameplay. Anyone else get this?

Replies

• Options
    Of course we get this. Do you even read forum?
  • Admiral_Wh1skers
    1352 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    The key is to buy all the pop-up ads. I got a $50 iTunes gift card for Christmas and most of it went to this game. I never saw them again when I bought them.
  • Options
    Troll thread?
  • Options
    Yeah you gotta buy them when they pop up, you should be good for a couple days after that. It's worth noting that sometimes after you buy it, it will pop up again. That's because it lagged and didn't register with the harassing mechanism, just buy it again then you should be fine. ;)
  • Options
    Are you talking about the popups that advertise the exact price for crystals that we can get every single day but somehow don’t show up when there IS a special price on crystals that would normally require a popup to let us know of the special price? You mean those popups?
  • Options
    Yes, all the time
  • Options
    Ye, the crystal and boba popup. Quite regularely, dunno why because it's now gonna make me buy em more.
  • Options
    This is an epic fail... they should just put stuff in store and have 1 pop up when there is anything added just once to inform us
  • Options
    I got the boba and crystals pop up once. Other than that I haven’t seen a single pop up for anything in 3-4 weeks. Their pop up process is seriously jacked up.
  • Allenb60
    2171 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Too many, even when you have the characters they offer at 7 stars