Places of Power. 8x Waves.

Raylec
16 posts Member
edited January 2018
Have Squad ranging from G9-G11. That squad gets easily to 8th wave with one down as F.Order Officer goes down on 7th. No matter what strategy i use. Y never doing auto even for early waves. When final 8th wave begins all Jedi's standing so firmly @Jedi meeting room have at least 2x buffs each. Ten. up included. I get one turn & then Kenobi orders all to hit my best unit which is Fotp and boom it's down.. :/ After that rest of the squad gets to meet the Reaper including Vader "not Zader", Shocky Hands a.k.a Mr. Wrinkle & Phasma.

Need a Certain spd to overcome Kenobi & Yoda and to do turn before Yoda puts Ten up for all ? Or are those 2-3 Buffs on them automatically no matter how well Pimped Squad you have ? Maybe need Darth Maul there to do Aoe that does more Dmg vs Jedi's ? Though that wouldn't be good cause if recall Kenobi's ability gives counter for Allies. Maybe need Zeta Peta Boom Boom for some char to actually finish the darn 1st Phase from the event.. My Roster: https://swgoh.gg/u/raylec/
Assistance required.

Kind Regards: Raylec
pst: Posted this once, but for some reason it had vanished :o:/

Replies

• Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    I haven't tried with FO because mine are terrible, but Nihilus lead is pretty awesome for this if you can gear him up a bit. Get annihilate off cooldown and annihilate Yoda first thing.
  • Options
    Even if you don't run Nihilus as leader he makes this event so much easier. You should throw him in your FO squad. Annihilate can't be evaded, so just save that cooldown for the last round and take out Yoda right away, then the rest is cake.
  • Options
    Sith run through this event easy
    Not sure how your sith roster compares to your FO but like everyone said Nihilus is key for yoda
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    Replace FOO with Darth Nihilus. Annihilate Yoda in wave 8. Auto the rest.
  • Ebbda
    261 posts Member
    Options
    I can auto all three. Palps lead with zaul, zavage, Vader and Nihilus.

Can't auto an arena attack for toffee, lol!

Annihilating Yoda is key before Kenobi gets too involved. RNG can also play a huge part. Kylo instead of Vader if you have him.

Good luck!
  • Ploosh
    565 posts Member
    Options
    Ebbda wrote: »
    Palps lead with zaul

??????? This doesn’t make sense to me.

But yes, like everyone said, even a g6 nihlus with enough speed can take you from not being able to complete the first tier, to be able to complete all tiers
  • Options
    I auto with triple zetaed FO, G9 to 11
  • Options
    Yea I do this event with sith. Maul could solo the entire event up until wave 8. But yea. If you are using first order. Try to use event ability at the end of waves to get as many characters close to full turn meter as possible. If you can get advantage up on fotp you can get buff immunity off on Yoda w8. That is extremely helpful to stop him from spreading buffs.

If you have a decent maul I would use him even with 4 other First Order characters.