Love for Lando?

New character suggestion:
(Jabbas Palace) Lando
General Description: Taunting Scoundrel that synergizes effectively with other scoundrels

My guild was discussing how much of a welcome a 2nd Lando would be, I would love to see what the community here thinks of the idea. What would a Jabbas Palace Lando have for abilities and passives? Do you think Jabbas Palace characters would be a nice addition to the community?

Replies

• Options
    Yep
  • Dread
    152 posts Member
    Options
    I would love a Jabba. Also would be cool if they had Jabba's band as 1 support character, only buffs no attacks like Hermit Yoda
  • Options
    It would be meh sadly
    Because nobody uses a full scoundrel team to excel in arena or even tb

• Ikky2win
    870 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Just realized there is no Jabba. How is this possible??? We definitely need Jabba with two slave girls on chains that do the attacking for him.
  • Options
    Can never get too many Hans, Landos, Chewies or Leias. Bring ‘em on!
  • Options
    A new Lando will come with the Solo movie on May25th
  • Options
    Eulon wrote: »
    New character suggestion:
    (Jabbas Palace) Lando
    General Description: Taunting Scoundrel that synergizes effectively with other scoundrels

My guild was discussing how much of a welcome a 2nd Lando would be, I would love to see what the community here thinks of the idea. What would a Jabbas Palace Lando have for abilities and passives? Do you think Jabbas Palace characters would be a nice addition to the community?

That'd be Tamtel Skreej, no? ;)
    I fight the good fight
  • Options
    salicious crumb for the assist
  • Options
    You can have Lando love when they (CG/EA) give Palpatine his proper power level. Playing AAT today I just realized how really asinine it is that The Emperor of the 1st Galactic Empire is more powerful in the Star Wars Clone Wars series than in this game. The Emperor should one shot GG and his stupid droids with no issue. There is nothing special about GG or his Guards other than being cannon fodder, like Dooku.

Besides we still need Han Solo in Ceremonial Gear with Medal, Han Solo with his Hoth jacket hood down, Han Solo in Bespin Outfit, Han Solo without Bespin jacket, Han Solo in carbonite, Han Solo desert skiff with Pole Axe, Han Solo in General Outfit, Han Solo in Endor Assault trench coat. All these Hans can solo the 15 or so Kylo Rens I am sure they are gonna produce as well.
  • Fauztin
    1332 posts Member
    Options
    Moved to Feedback: Characters
    "I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." ~ Hoban Washburne
  • Options
    No more Rebels, there are 50 in the game already
  • Options
    I see that it's 45/55 then with the positive/negative feedback. But I'm sure we can all agree a scoundrel-empowering Jabba would be a new take on characters we have seen so far. Thank you all for your posts.
  • Options
    I want Jabba and love Lando, but I would rather have the Lando we have right now get a rework rather than a whole new character. Give Billy Dee a zeta!!
  • Options
    I think they will hold off on another Lando since we are getting the Donald Glover Lando one in May/April
    Two Time Golden Poo Award Winner
  • Options
    Am I the only one who thinks Donald Glover looks nothing like Lando/Billy Dee
  • Options
    RandyMarsh wrote: »
    I want Jabba and love Lando, but I would rather have the Lando we have right now get a rework rather than a whole new character. Give Billy Dee a zeta!!

Give him a cool Colt 45
  • Options
    No he's a rebel.