When does the next arena shard begins?

Hello,
I am holding at lvl 27, I've been hoarding energy for a few months now, and was wondering if anyone had started a new arena shard. I only have 2 scapegoat accounts, and since I maxxed the number of gmail accounts I can create I could use some help. Anyone know what is the rank on the current shard?

Thanks in advance.

Replies

• Kronen
    306 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    The creation of new shards is not cut and dry. It's all dependant on the amount of new players coming in which is always in flux compared to how many are in the most recent one. And only the devs could give you a clear answer. But they won't so you pretty much have to find someone with a account less than a couple weeks old. Or refresh one of your side accounts and look.
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    Options
    There's a reddit thread that I think might help you if you look at the swgoh reddit.
  • Dooku_for_days
    2907 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    You've been at level 27 for a few months???? :D what have you been playing at? In the first week or so you'll be able to beat everyone in arena and be able to climb straight to the top using multiple refreshes each day to climb so no point in waiting.
    A new arena shard is created every 20000 members to answer your question.
  • Options
    Naraic wrote: »
    There's a reddit thread that I think might help you if you look at the swgoh reddit.

Alright, I will try and find it, I've been searching for threads without much luck, If u have a link handy, I;d really appreciate it tough
  • Options
    You've been at level 27 for a few months???? :D what have you been playing at? In the first week or so you'll be able to beat everyone in arena and be able to climb straight to the top using multiple refreshes each day to climb so no point in waiting.
    A new arena shard is created every 20000 members to answer your question.

Yeah, Ive been lvl 27 for months but on an alt account only, I do have a lvl 85 account tough.
    I had just been hoping to start again with some hoarded energy to try and get top ranks early on.

Yeah I know that a new arena shard starts each 20k players, I just dont know in what rank is it currently on. I am hoping to star around rank 2000 or less
  • Options
    Good job. You will get a good start in the arena
  • Options
    Current shard started on Thursday 11 January...
  • Options
    Alright, I leveled up to lvl 28 by mistake, and ended up landing at rank 430!
    So, in case anyone else is wondering, I thought it may be useful to know
  • Options
    ok so hmm would your shard be the one that started on jan 11 or the after that
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options

Probably after.

When I was tracing we shad several thousand new people a day. I'll assume there can't be a new shard on Jan 16 and Jan 11.
  • Options

yeah, its a different shard most likely