Back in the years...

Who remembers of the time when the geonosian soldier was the best hero in the game, there were no mods, no ships, no omegas, no zetas, highest level was 80 and vador was only farmable in the success?

Replies

• AleSahnDroh_1979
    950 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Yes I remember!
    The terrible enemies were geonosian soldier, Dooku.... Darth Sidious...., then we had Lando/Wedge era.... and what about Sun Fac? There was a time when he appeared as not killable!
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    We were just talking the other day about the poe coin flip era.
  • Options
    Hahahahaha do you even realize the types of players on this forum? Many have played since the day of launch.

That was level 70, not 80. Also barriss and lumi and dooku and sidious were the best, unless you had a full droid+poe squad.

I remember getting killed in arena because of precrafting while all my toons were stuck at g8.

Oh the good old days.
  • Nerfherder31
    123 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    I remember my first account. Max was level 60 gear 8 (maybe it was gear 7, can't remember). I'd argue that Rey was better geo soldier but both were awesome.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Droids for days. It was a big deal on my shard when I finally stopped running them.

Probably one of the longest running viable teams in arena, core 3-4 made it a while.

The only other one I think came in and out of arena for that long was jedi.
  • Options
    I remeber being the only one running asaaj on my team in the top 50 pre protection and before they changed advantage finally fun to use her again
  • dad2my3
    1561 posts Member
    Options
    This makes me think that we’re due for a level cap increase to 90. It’s been a while. Scary thought.
  • Options
    dad2my3 wrote: »
    This makes me think that we’re due for a level cap increase to 90. It’s been a while. Scary thought.

Shhhhh, i dont have 25 mil to get my arena toons up 5 more levels
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options

No worries, it will take 3 months to get the 5 levels anyway. :P
  • Options
    Remember when you either had old ben or dooku as lead . #dodgefest
  • Options
    I'm a vet from the beginning too but quit for so long it's like a whole new game for me. Honestly I think they've done an amazing job of keeping it balanced for f2p and they've also done a good job at making lots of different teams viable which adds to the fun factor. Ships kinda suck, or maybe I just **** because my shard was lightyears ahead of me but other than that, A+!
  • Options
    I remember when poe was released. It was a little spoiler of ep VII. The first tank was Chiwi and Lumi was the stronger toon.
  • Options

It'll cost 2.1 million to go from 85 to 90 if rates stay the same.
  • Options
    snowhut wrote: »

x5 toons so 50.5 milllion?
    Two Time Golden Poo Award Winner
  • Options

10.5 to bring an arena team to level 90.
  • Options

• Options
    :wink: so half a billion?
    Two Time Golden Poo Award Winner
  • Options
    That will be the straw that breaks this camels back...level increase but no credit heist adjustment.
  • Options
    :wink: so half a billion?

More likely.
  • Options
    I still remember profit mining for 30k a week before credit hiest came out.
  • Options
    Sid Lumi meta?
  • Options
    I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one having to explain to my friends why I've got luminara at gear 11... maybe a coming back of the geonosian soldier soon, who knows...
    (I'm actually french so I hope my sentences are easy to understand)
  • Options
    I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one having to explain to my friends why I've got luminara at gear 11... maybe a coming back of the geonosian soldier soon, who knows...
    (I'm actually french so I hope my sentences are easy to understand)

Yup Lumi rocked. And she was insane during "modgate" :wink: