Test

Holyone60
27 posts Member
edited April 2018
Test
Post edited by Holyone60 on

Replies

• Options
    Boy I really hope you find your guild. seriously!
    sadly I can't guarantee for over 40 members that none of them will ever swear or curse. You probably wouldn't find a workplace where the boss guarantees you noone will ever say any bad words while working but one can hope right?

You might want to think about leading your own guild as you're very specific with your needs.
    if you want a place to stay a while and raid with until you find a more suitable guild (or find out that we're not as bad as I fear you'll see us) let me know, I already spoke to you by PM, maybe you remember.

Best regards
    DeFekt713
  • Options
    Omega Squad Prime does tolerate foul language ever
  • Options
    I mentioned before we keep it classy but I agree you have a lot of specifics and I can't change our landscape for one member.
    Best of luck
  • Options
    Holyone60 wrote: »
    Looking for guild that realizes it is a game and not an idol. Looking for guild that does Heroic Rancor and Haat and finishes it. Looking for guild with reasonable arena hours. I am East coast USA
    Thanks

Lot of demands for rules for someone that realizes its just a game.
  • Options
    Holyone60 wrote: »
    The guild must be 70 million GP up.
    Guild must have it in bylaws that language other then English wont be tolerated.

Might want to learn proper English first before demanding it. The proper wording is “than” not then.
  • Options
  • Options
    And by the way, if it’s just a game, as you say, why does the guild need bylaws?
  • Options
    He’s picky
  • Options
    My guild members only smoke cuban cigars, wear white suits, and drive Teslas. Would you be interested?
  • Options
    I sent you message. Check it out
  • Options
    We eat our veggies and sing along to Disney. Are we family friendly enough for you?
  • Options
    He's trolling all of you.
  • Options
    No, I've seen him posting before. He's looking for a Christian guild, and there's nothing wrong with wanting a good guild that doesn't cuss every other word. I mean, I do, I'm one of the most foul mouthed people there is, but if that's what he's looking for, more power to him.

Good luck
  • Options
    TruthSeekers01