KRU viability

At first I was committed to farming and gearing KRU, but now it seems like people are underwhelmed by him. Is it still worth farming him and investing a zeta?

Replies

• Options
    People who build KRU imo is people that love FO. But for person who only care about payout (arena), i think put investment on him is bad choice.
  • Options
    If FO gets toons that compliment his kit like Hux or Snoke he could and should be much more dangerous than he is. FOE could be good with him but I haven’t encountered a 7 star one yet.
  • Options
    FO is a very fun team to play. If you like FO, go for it. They can and do win in arena. But it's not easy-mode like JTR, so don't expect that. You need to be really dedicated to the faction to do well with them.
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options
    JTR is easy mode?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »
    JTR is easy mode?

Against everything but NS, yeah. That's my impression at least. I run a FO team in arena obviously. The guys on my shard with JTR say it's extremely easy to beat everyone other than NS.
  • Options
    I have Kylo fully maxed and he’s great imo. He officially benched GK on my team. He’s a bit more team specific imo so not as much plug and play like GK is. But in the right team he can be a better option. Specifically if you’re making more of a stun lock team.
  • Options
    Zader(l) Talzin Thrawn KRU ShorT/// How do you think it can compete with RJT teams ??