What ever happened to Rey (scavenger)?

I remember when Rey first came out people were all about her being too overpowered and seeing her in almost all resistance based teams. Nowadays I still see her being used but just not in resistance teams. I understand that turn meter is important but in my opinion she is still as good as she was upon release. Just put her in a resistance team with Finn as leader and r2 with both his unques zeta'd and she's good to go with massive stat boosts.

Replies

• NShweky
    38 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Finn lead Resistance can't really hold in arena, and the places they are put in its more useful to have either bb8 or another exposer (i.e. Resistance pilot) than Rey. At the end of the day, with the way resistance teams work with all the exposes, the high DPS isn't really needed...
  • Options
    Many jedi training rey teams use rey scavenger. She does insane damage. She is all over my shard.
  • Options
    I use her with JTR, BB8, R2, and GK. She's the best 5th I have found for that team and can take down a full CLS in 1 shot (ok technically 3 shots) with ID up.
  • Options
    Coolnessda wrote: »
    I remember when Rey first came out people were all about her being too overpowered and seeing her in almost all resistance based teams. Nowadays I still see her being used but just not in resistance teams. I understand that turn meter is important but in my opinion she is still as good as she was upon release. Just put her in a resistance team with Finn as leader and r2 with both his unques zeta'd and she's good to go with massive stat boosts.

Essentially, power creep happened.

Her dps isn't as high as Han's and he has more versatility with his stuns. Scavenger Rey still has her uses, but it's exclusively in resistance teams.
  • dad2my3
    1561 posts Member
    Options
    I am seeing her as the fifth member on a ton of JTR teams.
  • Options
    She isn’t great in a finn team because she doesn’t apply an exposes. Put her in a JTR team and she is beast. My scavenger can nearly one shot many enemy threats.
    Scavenger is no where near as OP as she used to be in the beginning stages of this game. She was a highly obtained character because her movie just came out and there was a pack for her. She has one of the fastest base speeds in the game so she was able to usually go first.
    Back than the health was so low and there was no protection or mods. So essentially at the start of the match, she would one shot one of your toons instantly. The game is completely different than it was upon release. Rey was amazing in every single team you put her in, now scaveger can only be used in a JTR team in this meta