The Father, The Son, and The Daughter Raid

It would be nice to get a new raid.. that being said the father and his progeny would be the coolest raid. You have to fight the father in the first phase, then the son and daughter on the gryphon-type aliens in phase 2, then you face a dark side Anakin and Asoka in phase 3, then you must defeat the son in phase 3. The rewards could be father, son, or daughter shards - which randomly change every raid, or they could be static you just get to choose. Ahhhhhh, speculation and wishes.

Replies

• Options
    No
  • Options
    No thanks...
  • Options
    When do we fight the Holy Ghost?
  • Options
  • Options
    I agree we need a new raid. Not this.
  • Options
    Who knows,maybe a Star Forge raid...
  • Options
    Who? What?
  • Options
    Moved to Feedback/Raids.
  • Options
    Wow. The amount of people claiming to be sw-fans, yet not having seen the essential sw animated series is too dam high.
    I love the idea.
  • Options
    I like this
  • Options
    The Ones from the Mortis arc in Clone Wars for those who don't know. They're extremely powerful force users and physically represent the Force itself. If you haven't seen it you should, it's a weird and awesome arc.
  • Options
    It is just a thought people... And the guy that just said "no", why don't you have a little fun and speculate too? Instead of just saying no, why not say what you think would be cooler? Geez. The level of discourse in anything is severely lacking these days.
  • Options
    Roopehun wrote: »
    Wow. The amount of people claiming to be sw-fans, yet not having seen the essential sw animated series is too dam high.
    Wow. The amount of people appointing and anointing themselves the sole arbiters of what constitutes a "true sw-fan" and what is "essential" is too dam high. So is the number of people who don't know how to spell or use the **** language.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    I would love to see some father son daughter stuff in game. Raid could work for it, but I wouldn't want them as playable characters. Too strong imo. They were the most interesting new characters that weren't in the movies to me at least.
  • Options
    PiffGuru wrote: »
    I would love to see some father son daughter stuff in game. Raid could work for it, but I wouldn't want them as playable characters. Too strong imo. They were the most interesting new characters that weren't in the movies to me at least.

Yeah, I was thinking that they are too strong for playable toons too... maybe the farmable shards could be C3PO or some other toon that everyone has been clamoring for
  • Options
    We need a new raid