territory war - can't ever play

Is the territory war working out for you? Our little guild can never get 25 players together, so we always miss it. i don't think that we are atypical. i hope the devops notice the lack of participation in tw and either change the minimum requirements (e.g pit guilds of 10 against other guilds of 10) or eliminate territory wars altogether. what are your thoughts?

Replies

• Options
    <3<3<3<3:#
  • Options
    I think the devs want fully developed guilds. They’ll tell you to join a bigger/better guild before they change the requirements.
  • Options
    you are probably right. its just -- we are an original guild, we get along really well, we're polite and respectful. it would be such a shame. :'(
  • Options
    If there are many guilds in this position they should be looking to merge with each other.
  • Stud3099
    601 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Spend a week or two recruiting on the forum. The leadership in our old guild was inactive so we split off. About 20 people moved over. Pushing one message a day on the recruiting section of the forum generated a full guild in about a month's time. You can either wait until those members reach 65+ or change your requirements that members be at least level 65 to join

Good Luck!
  • Options
    good advice. thanks!!! :)
  • Achilles
    1380 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Is the territory war working out for you? Our little guild can never get 25 players together, so we always miss it. i don't think that we are atypical. i hope the devops notice the lack of participation in tw and either change the minimum requirements (e.g pit guilds of 10 against other guilds of 10) or eliminate territory wars altogether. what are your thoughts?
    No matter how great your ppl are, you will sooner or later have to fill the guild. A full guild of 50 ppl will faster gain raid tickets = raids more often = raid rewards more often + with 50 ppl you wont miss a tw anymore ... even if you lose every single TW, its still rewarded.
    So ... my thought is: Go and find ppl for your guild or merge with another in the same boat.
    Left by design.
    The fixed payout times are the worst part of this game and makes it absolutely family-unfriendly.
  • Minetaridge
    221 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    CamaroAMF wrote: »
    I think the devs want fully developed guilds. They’ll tell you to join a bigger/better guild before they change the requirements.

Exactly. The devs are making content for guilds that are that 40+ members. I don't blame them. It's fun to be apart of a big guild.
    Hit the gym.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Everything they design about guild is about promoting a full guild, they will not change that. Full guilds are healthier and better for the longevity of the game.
  • Options
    My guild's in the same boat. We've got 39 members with 27 being eligible but can only get 23 to sign up. After weeks of failure, I've started trying to recruit members about a month ago but it hasn't worked out. I'm guessing they're either going to a big guild or I don't to message them in time being hours behind other recruiters. (It's a combo of living in the Central US and having a late work schedule.) I'm not expecting SWGOH to make a change any time soon as I understand the push for bigger guilds. However, I'm not giving up on this either.
  • Options
    I haven't been able to do actual battle in territory wars. I lock in then when it's time to choose charicters, I enter the battle field I click on one of the battle areas I can see my other guild members charicter choices. However, I don't have the option to choose my characters for battle. And yes I joined two days prior!!!