Timeframe between TB and TW

The time between TB and TW is only an hour. On the other hand we have to wait 4 days after TW ends to participate in TB.
Could you chance the timeframe to two days each to make it equal?

Replies

• Options
    Do you think there may be something released then? That’s what I was hoping.
  • Options
    Yes, please. At the very least, have TW registration begin after TB conclusion. This would give a 24 hour break. Running 6 phases in TB, then setting defense and doing offense in TW is too much. 8 days straight is kinda pushing it. Especially for those in the guild that have to organize it. It would also give us some time to change guild members that are burned out and don't want to play anymore. It might actually help to reduce burn out. Please consider!!
  • Options
    Now that I think about it, Doesn't TW registration and conclusion overlap between? If so, that's 10 days w/o a break. See, it all starts to run together. Please give at least a 24hr break between the guild events. Thanks.
  • Options
    I wish TW would just end. It's uber broken, which as we know, is beyond broke.
  • Options
    Rebel Assault ends 3/4/18, War 1 begins 3/3/18
    -> 0 days between

War 2 ends 3/9/18, Imperial Retaliation begins 3/12/18
    -> 3 Days between

Imperial Retaliation ends 3/17/18, War 3 begins 3/17/18
    -> 0 days between

War 4 ends 3/23/18, Rebel Assault begins 3/26/18
    -> 3 days between

Please let us breathe for just one day after TB ends. We don‘t need to wait 3 days after TW for the next event. Just make the timeframe equal. Please!