FO Zeta Order

I’ve been saving zetas for a while and recently decided that I want to use them on First Order. I already have zylo. I’m thinking my order should be KRU leader, FO stormtrooper, FOTP, and then KRU Unique? Just looking for input and wether the zetas on fotp and KRU unique are really needed. Thanks!

Replies

• Options
    Have you decided what exact composition you want for that squad? You can’t go wrong with Krum leader for zeta choice for any FO squad and I would save his unique for last as well. The others are pretty much depends on your personal preferences, I loved zFOTP (hits like a truck) but maybe you want to go in a different direction.
  • Options
    Definitely KRU and FOST. I would hold off on FOTP. Eventually I would think Snoke and Hux will be introduced and will probably bump FOTP off of the team.
  • Oneohm
    17 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    If you're running KRU lead, Zeta his health/protection restore, then FOST, then KRU's auto taunt, then FOTP. I'm thinking that FOX might be the better choice (instead of FOTP) in the long run but I'm not sure yet as he is still 2* on my account.
  • Options
    FOX hits very hard for 3*. FOSFTP hits almost as hard. I have him at 3* and only gear 9, and he always hits at least 10k on his basic, and 12k on his special, and calling FOX to assist on the special pretty much guarantees a one shot kill, and if not a stun. I think those 2 are supposed to be used together.

Maybe I am wrong, because I hear so many people saying not to use SFTFP, but I have had the best success with him. With jump lead, and his own health steal he recovers over half his health each time he uses a basic, if he even gets hit.

I run a non traditional 1st order right now (KRU, crybaby Kylo, Phasma, FOX, and SFTFP), at only 60k and I can finish in the top 200ish in an old shard from 2016, and every team they come across is 80k+ cls, nighsisters, Palo, etc. I feel it's great for only 1 zeta on KRU, and low gear toons.

I swear the trick is SFTFP..... AoE gives speed up to FO, phasma AoE gives enemies speed down, crybaby removes turn meter. Constant heal from all and almost always a crit. Stuns everywhere from KRU, crybaby, and SFTFP.

I could be very wrong here, but I have never had this good of luck with an only 60k, one zeta team.
  • Options
    FOTP pilots a ship that is very useful in the fleet arena. I gave him a zeta.
  • Options
    zFOST is a great zeta, even outside of FO teams.
  • Options
    hi richardcheese,

i am an old first order fan and like to write you my experience and zeta-order as a part of your input.

first i have to say, that my first arena team was one with a phasma lead and no-fo-heroes. later i gave her my first fo-zeta. her ability to call an assist with 60% chance is great.
    second zeta went on... first order storm trooper! yes, one zeta before (old) kylo. to call an assist with 50% chance sounded too great for me, as to put the zeta on another hero. no matter if he provokes, assist or counters, it was funny to see how many attacks my first order made. example: pilot attacks and called the stormtrooper, stormtrooper called pilot...

then came (old) kylo and at last the fo tie pilot.

to make it short: before commander luke it was a great and strong team, only five characters, which not everybody had, full geared and zetad, it was every time good for rank 1 in the arena.
    after cls it was only good for top 50, with refreshing perhaps top 20...
    long (and i mean really long!) time i was the best dark-side team, the best of 2/3 ds teams in the top50... what a shame! only cls-teams, dometimes rex-teams. how boring...

today i run nightsisters and/or new-rey teams. both good for top 10, sometimes top3. ia am courious, if the time unmasked can hel to make the same results.

with my fo-team i was prepared for dstb, but interesting after one year only with rebells and light side pushing, how not prepared many players were.

this week i made new kylo gear 12 and i think he gets the next zetas. don‘t know how good he is, but this time i have a focus on ships, and i calculate with a fo-mothership. so i have a good kylo-shuttle, a good tie-silencer and a tie ship. th st-tie ship has to wait.

i find your zeta-order is good. after old-kylo the new-kylo leaderability, fost and then the fotp. you cannot go wrong.

i wish you good fights with your team, you know, they also have a bonus in the territories. i only hope, that we are not one step behind the next meta-teams. also imperial heroes have good zetas. for me it‘s clear: one step after the other.
  • Options
    The FO zeta counts have been decreasing due to FOSF and FOX not having zeta abilities. It all depends on what composition you want to use, and if you are unsure, then KRU (both) and FOST are the best two. The FOTP zeta is really nice but most higher level players don't use him in arena anymore. It does still help his ship though. The Kylo zeta is not necessary at all anymore and doesn't serve much purpose.