Arena Groups

hakuoki
1 posts Member
edited February 2018
Are there people who enjoy Arena?
It will be five people or less.
Why will anyone who enters within 5th place anytime?
Below are some of the people stronger than the character, how did you do?
Please take a look. There is a rule there. I will take the rank that the fixed person promised at the fixed time.
It is some union. People who are not taking measures are difficult to use even if they go up using crystals, and they fall fast. But the union people are in an easy-to-go ranking.
Is this fair play?
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    Love the comparrison with a union.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    This complaint has been raised dozens of times. What are you expecting to be done about it? It is organised outside the game, it is not exactly cheating (not fair and cheating are not the same thing). I am not part of any of this (too low ranked for anyone to care anyway) but if people have different payout times so multiple people can get no 1 rewards then not surprising people game this when it is mutually beneficial for them. If you happen to be locked out of the club then I guess it is annoying but not much you can do and not much EA/CG are likely to do, game has not been hacked or the like so.....
  • Options
    If you can't beat them, join them. Accept, that people work together instead of fighting against each other lowering the rewards for everyone.
    PS.: I'm not in such a "union" at the moment, but usually at least top 20, where this normally begins.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    Form your own union to compete with theirs or join theirs. These unions on arena shards are most often a tool to not hinder each other, when climbing for your payout and not to wage war against other players.

• Options
    I too am fed up with arena. It is true that you cannot buy your way in, so I will never try that again. What I am doing is following the f2p guide in forums and on you tube to try to get a new account into a better position on a new arena shard. This is time consuming, and if it does not work I will have to let go of this game, sadly. Because I love my guild.
    I am falling farther and farther behind because the lack of arena rewards doesn’t let me grow my team at the same rate as the others in my shard. All my study and squad strategy of 10 months is wasted because I cannot farm characters needed. CLS? GK? Zetas? Forget about it. Ever heard of “catch 22”? This is it. Losers cannot become winners in this game, you will need a new account to have a chance to even stay in the middle of the pack. As soon as you reach level 28 you are assigned permanently to a group of 20,000 players - entering early at rank 100 or less gives you a CHANCE to stay ahead of those who follow.
    In a sense, the game is fair, because we all have a chance to learn from each other and start over for free.
    My advice, from those better off than we ( none of the top 20 are complaining, all from 1020 to 5000 ranks are in this miserable company). If your status drops below arena rank 500 in the first two weeks of daily play in arena, start over. Do not try to fix it with purchases, your problem is bad luck, and gambling just leads to worse luck. Believe me. If my spouse knew what I spent learning this they might divorce me.