ALL SINGAPOREANS

ColbertFallonFan
4 posts Member
edited February 2018
Attention all Singaporean players that are thinking of joining The Singaporean Order guild. !!! --->Beware<--- !!!

The Singaporean Order is part of a Singaporean Alliance consisting of several guilds, namely; ChewBakwa, The Singaporean Order, Dracárys, GMT 8, Singapore, SG Forces, Force Fookers

The leaders of the alliance 'Styloken' - 621-634-318 and 'tendollars' - 965-642-923 aka 'the noob' - 433-839-134 are running a Multi-Level Marketing scheme to boost self gain in exchange for services from joining the so-called alliance.

Essentially what they do once you join is disrupt your guild's progress by taking up all your upper tier talent for their own and dumping useless (for a lack of a better word) players to the lower level guilds. - They call this a player shuffle to balance out the the guilds' GPs in the alliance according to tiers. The strongest will be shuffled into The Singaporean Order whilst the rest suffer, either being put in a comatose state (Having just enough powered players to clear heroic raids), or being left 'dead' (Unable to advance further/advance at an extremely slow rate). These lower level guilds also act as mercenary grounds for the players at the top to shuffle between guilds during guild event rest periods to earn extra rewards and shards.

Management in the lower level guilds within the alliance would unknowingly be subjected to this manipulation and at times even help promote this MLM scheme till it is too late, when their guild has been rendered 'skeletal'.

Case Study:

SG Forces would be the most recent victim of such an exploitation from TSO. Management enticed to join alliance in hopes of receiving help to clear HAAT.
Down the line, high GP players with good rosters are moved to TSO from SG Forces and left with 'filler' players where the aforementioned guild will still be able to function as a normal day-to-day guild, also being able to clear HAAT but left much less powered and soulless at the end of the day.

In the case of SG Forces, the 'Filler' player is none other than the alternate account(s) of the leadership at TSO. Essentially acting as a spy, and at the same time having the ability to fast-farm GK shards without any competition from the other players or other guilds. <---Players listed below are guilty of this

- 'The Noob' - 433-839-134 (alternate account of TenDollars, situated at SG Forces)
- 'Tendollars - 965-642-923 (3rd in command of alliance, situated in TSO)

Examples of some perks that would entice you to join the alliance would be the sharing of the abundance of knowledge they can offer, as well as providing mercenary services if you have difficulty clearing HAAT or Heroic Pit.
If you are willing to forgo control and accept this means to an end, by all means disregard my warning. But my strong advice to you is to look onward long-term and stay independent.
Post edited by ColbertFallonFan on

Replies

• Options
    There’s another group of singaporean/Malaysian alliance that does the same. I was part of that holocaust. Terrible people.
  • Options
    @EenerGwnok Sorry you had to experience that sort of pain. The game should be enjoyable without having such people take advantage like that.
  • Options
    @ColbertFallonFan Thanks for the heads up.
  • Options
    @ColbertFallonFan thanks for being so honest and bringing light to this situation. Im the lead of CBK and we will not associate ourselves with such scheming act
  • Options
    Yeah it ****. It only benefits the strong players, the players deemed good enough to join the main guild. And we had no choice but to just go with it. They didn’t give us any chance to say no. Of cos the higher gp players would agree to it. Cos it benefitted them. But it’s such a low blow for the others who have to settle for less. And when me and a few others tried to call them out, we got kicked immediately. The worst part was that the high gp players that was previously from my old guild didn’t have our backs. They’re happy being in the new TOP guild. People would actually go that low. And it’s just a game. So sad.

Oh and the alliance is called Farmers To Whales (FTW). Might wanna avoid them too.
  • Options
    @ColbertFallonFan I'm the lead of Dracárys. Our guild has joined this alliance around a month ago. I was not made aware of this practice prior to joining nor did we experience any player shuffling. Regardless, thank you for bringing this to our attention.
  • ColbertFallonFan
    4 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    @t1m0thy What I have observed during my very upsetting saga in SG Alliance is that your guild ChewBaKwa has dealt little or no hand in such despicable means of growing in power. Perhaps that is because your guild has already established itself.

I want to be very clear when I say that the bulk of all this scheming is funneled out from the leadership of the alliance, specifically the people running The Singaporean Order.
    This utter lack of respect for other players and false promises meted out simply cannot stand.

If you truly object this type of underhand tactics in your 'organization', I suggest you disassociate your guild from said alliance. After all, ChewBaKwa is Singapore's top guild and you should defend your reputation as such.

If you speak to the other players in the lower tiered guilds, you will find that many of them suffer from Stockholm syndrome, having them sympathize or otherwise assist this MLM scheme. It is truly very sad.

I am quite sure you are aware of your alliance's continued efforts to recruit outside guilds into the SG Alliance. Respectfully, I would have you know that StyloKen and TenDollars have on several occasions tried to recruit many other Singaporean-based guilds which have fortunately rejected their offer. I have touched based with these leaders on separate chats and they have nothing nice to say about TSO and StyloKen, or his 'leadership' skills.

If you are privy to these information and choose to align yourselves to them, you are basically an accomplice. However, if this was your strategy from the get-go, to sponge up all the talent to the higher elitist guilds and dominate the rest......I say bravo Sir. You have a great strategic and cunning mind.

I can understand....after all, the strong prey on the weak. Most people are selfish.

I don't see any changes to your setup forthcoming, I mean...why would you change right?

My post here is to simply inform and notify the public.

So t1m0thy, TenDollars, StyloKen and all other members of this derelict team, I shall leave you with this...........

If it is your business to screw people over, at least have the decency to be up front about it.

Post edited by ColbertFallonFan on
  • Options
    @ColbertFallonFan

Firstly, i admit that i havent been involed with the ongoings amonst the alliance, as i did not want to be bossy and have trust in the leadership of others.

Secondly, all these events have happened without my knowledge and no1 from the other guilds have reached out to me for help. If this was brought to my attention earlier, i would not have let SGF members be robbed.

Lastly, i would like to clarify that ChewBaKwa has been going solo as of last night and in not any way associated with any alliance. We condemn such acts and have no intention to sponge off any guilds. We started CBK since day 1 and till now we can touch our hearts and say, "we build up on our own".
  • Options
    I must admit I thought all alliance guilds engaged in the sort of shenanigans op had described. In fact I thought the whole purpose of an alliance is so they can funnel the strongest players to the top guild. That’s why I stay clear of all alliance guilds. But if you are a p2p/whale, that’s also the quickest way for them to join together and form a super guild. I honestly didn’t think there was any problems with that behavior cuz I thought people knew what they were getting themselves into when they join an alliance. Apparently such behavior has caught some people by surprise.
  • Options
    I can attest to Styloken and this so called Alliance.

Some many months ago, he joined my old guild's discord channel, at the time I was an officer in the guild. My guild was struggling to complete our first HAAT. So Styloken suggested that we join their alliance and he brings in a bunch of mercs to help us complete HAAT. My guild leader was open to the suggestion. Styloken also suggested that we send over an officer (me) to see how it was done in TSO and also to join their discord channel.

However it was short lived, my guild leader asked him questions that he found too troublesome to answer. So because of that, Styloken then booted me out of TSO and their discord, he then proceeded to block my guild leader's discord. We discovered what they were up to straightaway, trying to siphon away our high level guild members. In hindsight, we were glad he rejected us anyway.

We eventually completed our first HAAT without any outside help.
  • Options
    Thank you all for your personal revelations into this matter, please keep them coming to educate all.
    I very much welcome the thoughts of those parties involved as well.

In hindsight, I was blinded by my personal need for myself and my guild to get stronger using the alliance as a tool for a shortcut to success.
    I have since regretted joining them and dragging my guild and fellow guild-mates into the dirt. I have since moved on to greener pastures and will continue striving to salvage as many old friends as possible. (The ones that want to be saved at least.)
    SG Forces is a sinking ship and there needs to be a complete reboot in order for them to regain control.

I urge everyone to learn from my example and have the foresight to see BOTH the pros and cons before getting into bed with 3rd parties.

Let it be known that this thread's sole purpose is to dispel all qualms and reveal the mysterious 'shroud' that surrounds alliances and what they may bring to players who wish to join them.
  • Options
    GMT+8 joined the alliance without knowledge of such a scheme. I wish to announce that since joining the alliance, there had been no swap of players between GMT & the rest of the alliance as we believed in growing independently & being part of the alliance was just to make friends and share knowledge. New members who had joined GMT came from outside of the alliance.

We emphathise with the members of SGF & we are reviewing our membership in this alliance. We had been independent since the guild started more than 2 years ago & have no qualms being independent again.
  • Options
    @Wolo_K Good on your guild in staying independent! Better if you let the alliance know right from the start that command & control over player movements' decision remains with you, and that ultimately the power resides under your own leadership.

Player shuffles are designed to occur intermittently and at a slow rate. After all, nobody wants an ever-changing team - which is hard to manage and keep track of. (This pace of movement also depends on whether the guild absorbing the talent requires players and also how weak/strong the guild being absorbed is. - Please study the example of the current lowest tiered guild in your alliance 'Force Fookers'.
    That said, eventually down the line you may or may not arrive at a juncture where player shuffles happen - Whether leadership of the alliance somehow manage to convince and nudge you toward their direction OR in some cases, due to self-interest or lack of loyalty in some players within your own guild, resulting in these movements.
    Which brings me back to the first point I brought up, by ensuring you retain absolute control and make sure all is clear to the alliance that you are only there to observe and share knowledge, you should be protected from such schemes.

If I recall correctly, your guild joined a bit later than SGF, and were quite strong to begin with. I believe hovering around the 80-90M GP range?
    Unfortunately, SGF happened to join the alliance in its earlier stages where TSO were still on its way to maturing into the sweet spot there are in at the moment, which is a possible reason why it is not open season on GMT 8.....at least not yet.

Players come and go, spots need to be filled, who do you think they will turn to for reliable players? The more guilds that join the alliance, the more the rich benefit. Player stats are recorded and stored for alliance leaders to pick and choose their preferred talent to fill their ranks.

If you don't already know, StyloKen's objective is to always have TSO at a high powered(at least at face value) GP guild reflected in the guild search area with the sole intention of attracting whales and dolphins outside the alliance. Achieving this will ultimately lessen the heavy reliance he has on members of the alliance.

• Options
    Latest update and yet again TSO leader Fabian and gang tried their hands but failed miserably. They planted a spy name THE NOOB aka TEN DOLLARS! God knows what other accounts they have.

Please DO NOT JOIN ANY OF THE SINGAPORE FORCE AND THEIR ALLIANCES. It’s rubbish people managing it. The guild I am in now was formally called SG Forces. Their leader lost twice their best players to TSO after some of their best players were lured into joining a more powerful guild called The Singapore Order.

We have break away from them a long time ago but they pretend to be nice to us by asking us how we are and are we still alive. ****! Of course we are **** alive thanks to a mistake your spy made. Big mistake indeed.

I shall not say too much but THE SINGAPORE ORDER AND IT’S ALLIANCE ARE RUBBISH! Don’t say I never warn you.

To all leaders and officers, do not promote anyone just because they have high GP. Each players must show its worth. Action speaks louder than words. Statistics doesn’t show he is a good player as well. It’s what the new player that contribute during their time with the guild is most important.

May The Force Be With You!