Character Idea: Darth Traya

Before we start, here is a list of my other character ideas and reworks: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/82432/zagrics-collection-thread-of-character-ideas-concepts#latest

The Lord of Betrayal. She was known by many names: Arren Kae, Kreia and Darth Traya. She started as historian of the Jedi, gathering relics and learning ancient mysteries. Even during her years as a Jedi, her views were perceived as unorthodox, and she often put forth questions that challenged and deconstructed the traditional interpretations of both the Jedi and the Force itself. She was also being blamed for Revans fall to the Dark Side, as she was his first and last teacher during his time as a Jedi before the Mandalorian Wars. After the Mandalorian Wars and being exiled from the Jedi, "betrayed", she retraced Revans steps and ended up on Malachor V. There, she discovered the Trayus Academy and turned to the dark side, becoming a Sith Lord.
In the years following the Jedi Civil War, Traya searched for other Force-wounds, and discovered two men who became her Sith apprentices, Darth Sion and Darth Nihilus. With them she formed and became Dark Lord of a Sith Triumvirate, intent on destroying the Jedi. To be united by hatred is a fragile alliance at best though. The inevitable happened and she was again betrayed, this time by Sion and Nihilus who grew weary of her teachings. She was stripped of her powers and exiled. After that she would seek out the Jedi Exile and manipulate her to destroy those who wounded her (Jedi, Sion, Nihilus etc.) and to prove that she and teachings were right. She viewed the Force as being a sort of uncaring, insidious god that used the lives of sentients as pawns in a pernicious game of balance. In the end, she lured the Jedi Exile back to Malachor V where they dueled and the Exile ultimately killed her as part of Kreias/Trayas training.

Tags: Dark Side, Human, Sith, Support

Telekinetic Assault (Basic): Traya attacks an enemy with her 3 telekinetically controlled lightsabers, dealing physical damage and inflicting Defense Down for 2 turns with a 45% chance to gain 30% turn meter.

Crushing Darkness (Special): Deals special damage to all enemies and inflicts Stagger on the main target for 1 turn. In addition, there is a 40% chance to inflict Ability Block to all enemies for 1 turn. (3 Turn cooldown)

Mind Domination (Special): Deals special damage to target enemy, stuns them for 1 turn and inflicts Expose for 1 turn. (2 Turn cooldown)

Teachings of the Exile (Leader): Whenever an ally uses a basic ability, they gain +20% Offense and Retribution until their next turn. Whenever an ally uses a special ability, they gain Foresight for 1 turn.

Lord of Betrayal (Unique): At the start of her turns, Traya has a 50% chance to drain 15% of the current health from a random ally to gain Critical Chance Up and Critical Damage Up for 1 turn. Allies with less than 30% of their maximum health can't be targeted by this ability.

In conclusion, I hope that I managed to reflect Kreia's/Traya's personality in this kit. She was a powerful manipulator and strong in the Force even though she despises it. I hope you like this idea, let me know what you think of it in the comments below and have a nice day.

wnhrgumyo67.jpg

Believe in yourself or no one else will.

Replies