Goodbye to GK, Zarris, R2D2, and BB-8

Traya's isolate ability spells the end of the arena of team players. These are the few I could think of off the top of my head but there's probably more. Granted it's gonna be several months before the new raid is figured out and even longer before people actually start getting her but a meta of characters that stand alone is coming.

And what could be better than that for the Lord of Betrayal?

I'm a huge fan of KOTOR and so overall this post is really just an appreciation for a very creative kit that definitely has a lot of Traya's personality.

Replies

• Goodgil
    349 posts Member
    Options
    First of all, there's a lot of time before she'll be available... Even top guilds will probably take time to figure out how to beat it.
    Secondly, it'll just mean one more optiokn. The meta will have one more viable for the top of arena. That's not a bad thing.
  • Options
    And by then there may be other releases or reworks that are competitive.
  • Crowny
    273 posts Member
    Options
    Is Traya immune to zHan's initial stun or a fast Thrawn's fracture?
  • Options
    Im also a big fan of Kotor And Jedi Knight games as well
    gotta say i thought Kyle Katarn, Revan and Malak will come out before Sion and Traya but im certainly happy about those 2!
    I think the beauty of it is that we as players have to closely choose our squad according to whoever were gonna fight and not just run with one strong squad...
    and maybe some "dispell all debuffs" will deal with trayas isolate...
    one thing's for sure - not pheonix squad against a sith squad with her as leader :wink: