Fleet Arena; TFP and FOTFP

Ebbda
261 posts Member
I'm curious to know if it's just me or are numerous folks seeing this strange anomaly in fleet since the update.

The beauty of TFP and FOTFP is their dodge mechanic which makes up for their protection failings. However, since the update I've never seen so many take 2-3 hits without dodging and being blown into oblivion. We all know RNG plays a massive part but this has meant numerous epic fails with one or two miracle wins coming my way.

Anyone else witnessing this in their fleet arena?

Replies

• ott0bot
    101 posts Member
    Options
    TF is still dodge-tastic. I lost a battle with a solo TF remaining and I had 4 ships. 10
    doges later, i was toast. FOTF doesn’t rely on dodges, it gains TM when TL enemies are damaged.
  • Ebbda
    261 posts Member
    Options
    Please let me borrow it, lol.

I've lost 7/10 today. I'm cool losing but this was farcical (keeping it kid friendly).

I'd be less peeved if they spread the crystal wealth down as top 20 (been there in my shard for ages as no one cared a hoot before they added them). Feels like Fleet is the Arena ginger step child.

Hope they sort this out with the Hardware... Lol
  • Options
    I've noticed much less TF dodging and much more dodging by other ships. I'm wondering if they've made changes to only benefit AI to improve fleet defense.
  • Options
    Ebbda wrote: »
    I'm curious to know if it's just me or are numerous folks seeing this strange anomaly in fleet since the update.

The beauty of TFP and FOTFP is their dodge mechanic which makes up for their protection failings. However, since the update I've never seen so many take 2-3 hits without dodging and being blown into oblivion. We all know RNG plays a massive part but this has meant numerous epic fails with one or two miracle wins coming my way.

Anyone else witnessing this in their fleet arena?

Fotf doesn't dodge more than 2%, the only ship that has higher dodge rate is the itf.