Guilds

I was tired of joining guilds that don't launch raids or work together on territory battles. So I made my own guild and can use the extra help.
I'm all about being competitive and trying to make the strongest guild. The guilds name is
SithOGs OfKorribong

Replies

• Options
    You could of joined mine we stay launch raids non stop
  • Options
    If you give up and want in with our guild original darkside is the name or message me you ally code I’ll pull you over
  • Options
    More then welcome to come and join Saturday's 4 the boyz. We launch raids everytime we can and have veteran players to help with any questions you might have. About heroic pit and tank.
  • Options
    Thanks y'all. If this guild doesn't get going. I'll abandon it and hit you up vince
  • Options
    I play everyday
  • Options
    Thanks man we have a slot and home for you man just send a message to me
  • Options
    I've been playing everyday for the past 5 months. That's when I first got into GOH.
    I'm a level 80 and in the top 300 of squad arena and in the top 150 in fleet arena.
    I complete all my dailys and try my best to support guild activities. Full 600 everyday
  • Options
    Bit of advice Darth as u seem like a keen player go and join Vinces guild don’t know him or his guild but he seems keen and raids a lot u could end up wasting weeks of progress by waiting around trying to build yr guild. Just because ud had a bad experience doesn’t mean all guilds are the same..........good luck in yr search
  • Options
    I've tried multiple guilds and alot of them are dysfunctional. And my name.on GOH is DocAuk
  • Options
    Join Revenants Empire, focused and casual. 23 members 34GP.. We also have a sister guild Jice, which help us Haat to get GK shards. See you there, its a no brainer.
  • Options
    Blackhawk you’ve never been in my guild and I’ve never been in your no need to bash but hopefully we can meet in tw and we can handle it that way original darkside is the name and maybe we’ll show you how we are one day
  • Options
    Vince think u have misread or misunderstood my message
  • Options
    Dude suggest your guild and you bash him. I would go wit revenent