Princess Leia Bonus Attack

Hi,
Does anyone know what attributes make Princess Leia get her bonus attack to work frequently? I've noticed mine now rarely attacks 3 times and I'm not sure what type of Mod./attribute I need to increase to make this happen more frequently.

Thanks

Replies

• Options
    Nothing you do affects the frequency, other then rng. No stat helps her multi attack. Just max her skills and hope for a good run of multi hits.
  • RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    Options
    RNG :dizzy:

For better technical explanation: i've bump her potency to 70ish%, try her under jyn lead. There is no difference with low potency leia.
  • Options
    Thanks, what is RNG?
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    Options
    Random Number Generator
  • Metasly
    280 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    SilentPSY wrote: »
    Thanks, what is RNG?

Random Number Generator (i.e. : pure luck)

or Random Number God if you want to worship Him and make some sacrifices :-D
  • Options
    Metasly wrote: »
    SilentPSY wrote: »
    Thanks, what is RNG?

Random Number Generator (i.e. : pure luck)

or Random Number God if you want to worship Him and make some sacrifices :-D

RNGeezus and his brother, lootcifer
  • Mobewan
    702 posts Member
    Options
    The skill description tells you it is a percantage chance.
    There is no way to manipulate it.
  • Random9
    510 posts Member
    Options
    The only thing affecting it is how upgraded you have her ability
  • dad2my3
    1561 posts Member
    Options
    I have horrible luck with her.
  • Options
    I've seen multiple people ask what rng is lately and I just can't comprehend that...how is that possible? You think they are little kids or just new to games? Both?
  • Options
    Potency has nothing to do how many times or the frequency of times Leia attacks. There should never be Potency on her.
  • Nokhai
    174 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    How funny is this?!You put Leia in your team and she does what she know best : letting you down with her failing to hit multiple times.You face a team that has Leia in it and that Leia goes hit after hit after hit while your Leia is hoping for a miracle.
  • Options
    The AI is bad. It seems they make up for it by having all the AI characters basically do things 100% of the time, ie Leia's 3 hits.
    Hit the gym.