Need Gar Saxon/Commando Update

Comparatively, the Gar Zeta is weak when balanced against other rebels and their zeta (specifically CLS). Secondly, it begins to fail when everyone also has R2. Commando’s damage output and health is insignificant compared with all the other attackers in the game with very little to provide to any fight. I have tried the combo with almost all Empire and I still haven’t been able to see any survivability with only mediocre damage output. I only ask that this combo gets relooked in some form. (BTW in ships they are one of the better options)

Replies

• DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options
    So a character needs a rework because it isnt good? What about Chewy, CUP, and Mob Enforcer
  • Eclipso
    199 posts Member
    Options
    This game is far from being balanced, its about them dangling the carrot for the new shiny (to make money), most reworks are typically slight improvements but don't match the meta.
  • Options
    I'd also like to see them more competitive. At the moment I use him as squad leader of an empire team in the tw when defending. It works very well.
  • Options
    Well I think a good first start for these two would be to add the tag "Imperial Trooper" to them both. It is strange that they don't have that tag since they are imperial troopers.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Moved to correct sub forum
  • Options
    Whatelse73 wrote: »
    Well I think a good first start for these two would be to add the tag "Imperial Trooper" to them both. It is strange that they don't have that tag since they are imperial troopers.

Alongside the new Range Trooper this would be a welcome addition