Minimum gear/level for ANH chars for CLS

Really wish they gave us more notice to prepare but i'm mostly ready. Just need 40 more Farmboy shards to 7 star, and have the rest ready. But, what is the minimum level I should boost them to? 60? Most of my chars were just level 1, g1.

And is G8 okay enough for the event? I'm probably gonna have to mini-whale for gear ugh...

Replies

• Options
    Gear 8 may be ok depending on your mods
  • Options
    DiscoSlice wrote: »
    Really wish they gave us more notice to prepare but i'm mostly ready. Just need 40 more Farmboy shards to 7 star, and have the rest ready. But, what is the minimum level I should boost them to? 60? Most of my chars were just level 1, g1.

And is G8 okay enough for the event? I'm probably gonna have to mini-whale for gear ugh...

Agreed think it’s ridiculous they don’t provide more notice or a schedule of individual events (hero journey) and when they are coming up. Money grabbing. You’re better prepared then me so sorry can’t comment as I’ve still got to activate some toons for this event.
    *** Tha Phelyn***
    163-773-543
  • Options
    Got CLS with this:

Leia- lvl 85, g9, 238(80)speed, abilities: 8/8/8/7
    STHan- lvl 85, g9, 203(82)speed, abilities: 8/8/8/7
    FBLuke- lvl 78, g8, 185(71)speed, abilities: 8/8/7/7
    R2- lvl 70, g7, 216(71)speed, abilities: 6/7/3/4/6

(OldBen) lvl 75, g9, 30k prot, 26k hp using all health mods with prot triangle, circle, cross. Abilities: already had at 7/7/6/7/7
  • Giodude2000
    240 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    I managed to clear it with the following:

STH G11 Level 85 - omega abilities - good mods lvl 15
    Leia G11 Level 85 - omega abilities - good mods lvl 15
    R2 G7 Level 76 - ability levels 5 - good mods lvl 6 & 9
    Old Ben Level 65 - ability levels 5 - ok mods lvl 6
    Farmboy Level 72 - ability levels 5 - ok mods lvl 6

STH and Leia carried me, they were on my old arena team
  • Options
    thanks i'm having real trouble with tier 3 now. Squeaked by the other two. Only at level 65 or so for everyone and g6/g7 so i'm gimped. may have to whale a bit to catch up.
  • Options
    Got CLS with this:

Leia- lvl 85, g9, 238(80)speed, abilities: 8/8/8/7
    STHan- lvl 85, g9, 203(82)speed, abilities: 8/8/8/7
    FBLuke- lvl 78, g8, 185(71)speed, abilities: 8/8/7/7
    R2- lvl 70, g7, 216(71)speed, abilities: 6/7/3/4/6

(OldBen) lvl 75, g9, 30k prot, 26k hp using all health mods with prot triangle, circle, cross. Abilities: already had at 7/7/6/7/7

whats the total power on team? i have 54 000 and i get crushed at stage 3 :(
  • Options
    Tha_Phelyn wrote: »
    DiscoSlice wrote: »

Agreed think it’s ridiculous they don’t provide more notice or a schedule of individual events (hero journey) and when they are coming up. Money grabbing. You’re better prepared then me so sorry can’t comment as I’ve still got to activate some toons for this event.

You had plenty of time to prepare if you really wanted CLS (or JTR for that matter). This is the 3rd time the CLS event is here so you should have been preparing after either the first time (5 months ago) or the second time (3 months ago). You chose not to, and now you are complaining you're not ready. You've had since august last year to prepare.