New capital ships

I don’t know about everyone else but I would love to see new capital ships from the Last Jedi. For example the Raddus and the Finalizer. I think both are pretty awesome ships that have came out.

Replies

• Options
    The Supremacy
  • Options
    Holdo will get one. Mark my words
  • Options
    NOT BEFORE THE MALEVOLENCE AND MY BOY GG
  • Options
    Nute needs a ship.
  • Options
    Super Star Destroyer Executor
  • Options
    But a new capital ship don´t really make sense as long as we haven´t enough supporting ships for it.
  • Fauztin
    1332 posts Member
    Options
    Moved to Feedback: Ships
    "I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." ~ Hoban Washburne
  • Options
    Capital ships are a lot more balanced than fighters. We need a lot more fighters to get more capitals in the game.
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Options
    If capital ship is released the way Thrawn was the only faction that will be getting a new capital ship is Seperatists because there are enough republic ships to do the Thrawn release thing
  • Options
    Nihilus' Ravager
  • Options
    malevolence probably makes the most sense. it would make those genosian ships much more useful.
  • Options
    Wasn't nute gunrays capital ship datamined ages ago.

And Anakin's

And Yoda's.

Etc.
  • Options
    The Galactic Republic, the Confederacy of Independent Systems, the Resistance and the 1st Order need (more) capital ships. Here are some of them:
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/164529/ideas-for-characters-and-ships
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    While I would love to see new capital ships, we also need a boat load (ship load?) of new ships in general. Obviously, this "need" for more "fleet" ships is primarily related to TW.

We have 28 "fleet" ships and 4 capital ships. When a capital ship is 7* (which is the case for all 4 for many of us) - it can have it's base 5 fleet and 4 reinforcements. That would be 36 fleet ships for 4 capital ships (9 each - 5+4)

If you add even 1 more capital ship, that would allow for 45 fleet ships to have them all maximized at 7*. We only have 28. :sad banana:

TL;DR - Yes! More Capital ships! And more fleet ships for them to command! Yes please!
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Oh yes they are my favourite ships within the Malevolence. Look here:
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/164529/ideas-for-characters-and-ships
  • Options
    "Ravager" (Centurion-class) Darth Nihilus Capital Ship
    latest?cb=20070410023604

"The hunger that fills this vessel… it is power… but it consumes without end."
    ―Tobin —

It can be capital ship what dont care much about own vesels but dont allow them to die too, even with force.
  • Options
    General Grievous should get a capital ship added to the game like the one from the beginning of episode 3. Then continue on with this faction in the game with vulture droids and other ships in the separatist fleet even though they wouldn't have a character pilot them, it would add a really cool and interesting layer to the game
  • Options
    General Grievous should get a capital ship added to the game like the one from the beginning of episode 3. Then continue on with this faction in the game with vulture droids and other ships in the separatist fleet even though they wouldn't have a character pilot them, it would add a really cool and interesting layer to the game

Yes the one in the beginning of Episode 3 is called "Invisible Hand". In this thread:
    I gave Admiral Lushros as Fleet Commander while General Grievous is the Fleet Commander of the Malevolence. For more about Malevolence look TCW series season 1 episode 3.
  • Options
    Focalaus wrote: »
    "Ravager" (Centurion-class) Darth Nihilus Capital Ship
    latest?cb=20070410023604

"The hunger that fills this vessel… it is power… but it consumes without end."
    ―Tobin —

It can be capital ship what dont care much about own vesels but dont allow them to die too, even with force.

I like that vessel to but I found out, that SW canon used the name Ravager too for another ship. If you look Episode 7, you can see Rey (Scavenger) collect mechanic parts of this ship she's in. This ship's name called "Ravager". It's also a super star destroyer like Darth Vader's Executor.