Why Is General Grievous So Small??

SLSnoke
5 posts Member
edited April 2018
Since the moment he got into the game, ive always wondered why general grievous is so awkwardly small. When he stands next to Anakin in a match, hes litterally 2/3 of his height. As we’ve seen in EP3 grievous is supposed to be at least a feet taller than Anakin! Plus we already have tall characters like K2 and the b2.
Any thoughts? Let me know!

Replies

• Options
    I think they don't bother to fix it because they know nobody is using him anyway.
  • Options
    @freshprince19888 I just hope the devs are aware of this so they can fix it when we get a seppies rework!
  • Options
    It wouldn't be easy to fit him on screen at his real height. Although he could be closer to K2.
  • Options
    Probably because he is a rather wide character so in order to fit him they had to shrink him.
  • Rojas
    336 posts Member
    Options
    Wookiepedia lists anakin as 6'2" and grievous as 7'1"
    I don't get where you got that grievous is 2' taller than Anakin.
  • Options
    @phinfan309 Yeah! The size of K2 or even the B2 battle droid would be just fine!
  • Options
    @Rojas He’s 6’2 as vader** thats why! but either way we can both agree he’s a little short haha
  • Options
    I hope that they would make a rework of GG. It is one of the most interesting pg in Swgoh and SW. It isn't also so easy to unlock ...
    Do or don't there is no try
  • Options
    You think he's small? Check out the Millennium Falcon! Just silly.
  • Options
    Better yet, why are his shards still so much more than normal shards, but his toon is all but worthless atm?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    You think he's small? Check out the Millennium Falcon! Just silly.

This.

He is a little smaller than he should be but not nearly as disproportionate as the Falcon
  • Options
    @Kyno Ships is too much to ask since the scales varies too much. But i think we can easily get a grievous scale fix from cg!
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    SLSnoke wrote: »
    Kyno Ships is too much to ask since the scales varies too much. But i think we can easily get a grievous scale fix from cg!

Just like wampa, it's not really wrong, he is well represented and it's just trying to keep him proportional to not occupy too much screen space
  • Options
    @Kyno Grievous should at least be tall as b2 tho
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    SLSnoke wrote: »
    Kyno Grievous should at least be tall as b2 tho

But he hunches a lot and has that wide gate. If the current character was standing tall like B2 he would at least be that tall