The hard clon soldiers farming

The clon soldiers have a long time in the game but now this team is probably one of the most hardest team for farming right now, they don't have nodes in the cantina. Rex, echo and cody are only available in data card. So I think what one of them should be available in the arena shop and another one in galactic war shop or in cantina like the 3-B node.

Replies

• Hskull55
    2263 posts Member
    Options
    Dankkosii wrote: »
    The clon soldiers have a long time in the game but now this team is probably one of the most hardest team for farming right now, they don't have nodes in the cantina. Rex, echo and cody are only available in data card. So I think what one of them should be available in the arena shop and another one in galactic war shop or in cantina like the 3-B node.

You can get Rex, Echo and Cody shards outside of data cards. I think you can buy their shards in guild and fleet shipments.
    Also, they said they aren't going to add new toons to the GW and arena shipments :/
    My collection https://swgoh.gg/u/Hskull55/
    Sorry for my English :]
  • Chagoth
    265 posts Member
    Options
    The only Clone I don't have at 7* is Sergeant. Just need 40 shards to get him to 7. So any Clone future event or whatever that requires all five to at 7 won't require me to panic farm much.
  • CahirDyffryn
    47 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Clones were really easy for me to farm I unlocked them and upgraded them to 4* (fives to 5*) inside not even two weeks - except for Sergeant but I'm not planning on using that one later.

Just check the fleet shipments and the guild store regularly and you're good. Pretty laid back imo, you don't need any energy whatsoever to farm them, so you can focus the energy on gearing.

Edit: typo
  • TVF
    36629 posts Member
    Options
    Clones were really easy for me to farm I unlocked them and upgraded them to 4* (fives to 5*) inside not even two weeks - except for Sergeant but I'm not planning on using that one later.

Just check the fleet shipments and the guild store regularly and you're good. Pretty laid back imo, you don't need any energy whatsoever to farm them, so you can focus the energy on gearing.

Was the typo spelling clon as "clone?" ;)
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • CahirDyffryn
    47 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    TVF wrote: »

Was the typo spelling clon as "clone?" ;)

Come on... :smile: