Make Old Ben Leadership Better (Bring Back The Evasion Meta)

Old Ben may not be everyone's favorite toon but when you start to use him you will see he is 1 rework away from becoming the next Evasion Meta Team Leader. Its a great way to spice up the current Status Quo. Old ben leader ship should have zeta that gives 10% health & protection recovery on evade & his Unique should also grant a unique Locked buff ( that increases the health & protection recovery by 10% when Old Ben Is defeated & 5% When any other ally is defeated )
GENERAL INSTANT

Make Old Ben Leadership Better (Bring Back The Evasion Meta) 25 votes

Yes it will diversify the playing field &
8%
SarcodinoInstantDoneWithYou 2 votes
No Old Bend doesn't need a rework
36%
leefGreenGoblin96DarthpedroPolleRavenclawstheatomicpunSyrup_Chugger3Nocturnal_GlowYaeVizsla 9 votes
His leadership & unique would require more to be meta
8%
Alpo181Qvwste 2 votes
They should rework General Grievous instead
48%
Nikoms565SpadeFreemanCaptainRexElleMadaraHuatimusEnderGamer87Spartan549KyJoe_CoolCahhmaktTevlodiObight1jackaldo20Focalaus 12 votes

Replies

• Qvwste
    43 posts Member
    Options
    His leadership & unique would require more to be meta
    R2D2 says hi =[ evasion meta is gone forever
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Options
    Please don't.

Evasion based mechanics are so goddamn annoying.
    Still not a he.
  • Options
    He was already an evasion meta leader like 2 years ago, along with dooku. I used him but please, don't bring that back
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    There are so many toons that haven't shined yet in arena, why bring back a toon that allready had his moment(s) in the spot light. Not to mention that he also already recieved a rework wich made him viable again (adding taunt).
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • KyJoe_Cool
    1873 posts Member
    Options
    leef wrote: »
    There are so many toons that haven't shined yet in arena, why bring back a toon that allready had his moment(s) in the spot light. Not to mention that he also already recieved a rework wich made him viable again (adding taunt).

This. And imo between old Ben and GG, GG is the one who desperately needs a rework. We got a Bounty Hunter rework, so maybe we can get a Separatist rework sometime in the near future. :grin:
    Massive SWGOH Community On Discord - https://discord.gg/QWvTUBZ
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Options
    Well... a Separatist rework some time, anyways.
    Still not a he.
  • Options
    GG desperately needs a rework. Everyone agrees on that.

Old Ben, on the other hand, is okay. He can work in certain team comps.

And, finally, we do not, and will never, need the Evasion meta to come back. Having games be decided so heavily by just luck is not something most people want. We already have a LOT of RNG in this game, we do not need more.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Not sure anyone who has made it through 1 or both of the dodge metas would ever try to bring that back.

Similar to the other rework request, why would they rework a good toon? sure hes not used for his leader ability, but hes extremely useful and a solid toon.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    I think these two polls are really just a sneaky way to show we all agree on a lot of things (except the OP). Really, the two most popular answers are saying "don't rework old ben".
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • CaptainRex
    2840 posts Member
    Options
    Dodge Meta was the WORST.
    Though I suspect this is a ploy to get people clamoring for a Grievous rework.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    I think these two polls are really just a sneaky way to show we all agree on a lot of things (except the OP). Really, the two most popular answers are saying "don't rework old ben".

All I'm getting is a sneaky suspicion that OP is a certain B0untryMalbus in his next form.