How are you?

I'm fine. How are you?

Replies

• TVF
    36611 posts Member
    Options
    Doing ok. Bit sleepy though, I spent too long playing SWGOH last night.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Qvwste
    43 posts Member
    Options
    best thread ever
  • Options
    Living the dream baby ;)

You?
  • Qvwste
    43 posts Member
    Options
    Living the dream baby ;)

You?

don't call people names
  • Options
    Qvwste wrote: »
    Living the dream baby ;)

You?

don't call people names

It’s ok sugar, no one needs saving here
  • Options
    Are we going to start sweetie-posting in Off Topic?

(I'm good, but need to stop procrastinating on things I need to do; oh look at the time, I'm late, I'm late, I'm late!)
  • Qvwste
    43 posts Member
    Options
    Please don't call me names @GhostTruckin and please don't call other players names @CoastalJames
    You are an idy ut and I mean that in the politest, most respectful way possible.

Nether polite nor respectful.

Please be courteous to other posters.

Or as my Mother would say - "if you've got nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all."

I say things following the statement you neatly cut out such as, "I hope you're successful. Good luck. Here are some suggestions." My overall message was pretty positive and supportive despite my disagreeing with it. I think what he's doing is dumb and I let him know it, respectfully. Are you a forum mod or something? If so, I didn't know and I will not debate with you further because I respect your need for total control.

Don't call people names.

However clever you think you do it.

No control whatsoever needed, just a shame that some people need asking to be civil and mature.

Living the dream baby ;)

You?
    It’s ok sugar, no one needs saving here

• TVF
    36611 posts Member
    Options
    Well I guess I'm no longer sleepy anymore.

giphy.gif
  • Options
    Lol @TVF hard to be sleepy when the political . . . .crowd . . Is out and about isn’t it
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Living the dream baby ;)

You?

don't call people names

@Qvwste

At 0815 today u referred to someone as an "id yut" bcuz he wants to play jedi, got called out and now r on a pc rampage. As much as we appreciate u having joined the forums THIS MONTH, the community needs positive input instead of mad trolling. We're on 2 u.

And again..have u taken your meds ?
  • Options
    Poxx wrote: »
    Living the dream baby ;)

You?

don't call people names

@Qvwste

At 0815 today u referred to someone as an "id yut" bcuz he wants to play jedi, got called out and now r on a pc rampage. As much as we appreciate u having joined the forums THIS MONTH, the community needs positive input instead of mad trolling. We're on 2 u.

Lolololololol. Awesome lololol
  • Options
    @Qvwste Darling, baby, sweetcheeks, sweetheart, sweetie, snookums, hun, honey, gingersnap, pumpkin, cupcake, firebug, kiddo, brat, munchkin...
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    gingersnap is made up right? Or do people actually use it?
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    @Qvwste Darling, baby, sweetcheeks, sweetheart, sweetie, snookums, hun, honey, gingersnap, pumpkin, cupcake, firebug, kiddo, brat, munchkin...

I love people like you
  • catharsis478
    676 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    leef wrote: »
    gingersnap is made up right? Or do people actually use it?

I think I've read it used in novels set in the south, but I've never been to that part of the country so can't confirm.
  • Qvwste
    43 posts Member
    Options
    Poxx wrote: »
    Living the dream baby ;)

You?

don't call people names

@Qvwste

I wonder why @CoastalJames calls me out and not these trolls above me. Oh well, guess favoritism is a thing here.
    @Poxx So I see you think seniority is a real big deal around here. Well that's good. I guess you should kneel before me since I've been on this forum since say 1. No need to use all caps to make your point clear. It wasn't that good to begin with.
  • Options

I object to 'hun' being lumped into all those dismissive pet names. Hun is our only real (almost) gender neutral honorific. :p
  • Options

I object to 'hun' being lumped into all those dismissive pet names. Hun is our only real (almost) gender neutral honorific. :p

Why does that reasoning make you object?
  • Options

Because here everyone uses hun in daily interactions of service industries. It denotes familiarity/big or little brother or sister status outside of it's use in romantic relationship. I've never called anyone sweet cheeks or firebug, although I do admit to kiddo.
  • DruBacca
    119 posts Member
    Options

Because here everyone uses hun in daily interactions of service industries. It denotes familiarity/big or little brother or sister status outside of it's use in romantic relationship. I've never called anyone sweet cheeks or firebug, although I do admit to kiddo.

Being from Baltimore, I wholly endorse this
  • Options
    On a scare from 1 to 0, are you happy?
  • Options
    Been better, been worse, living day to day.

But I have beer and a wonderful lady.
    Guild Leader of CHAL | Member of the WWL Alliance
  • TVF
    36611 posts Member
    Options
    On a scare from 1 to 0, are you happy?

I'm...frightened?
  • Options
    Bad tempered, phone has nearly gone into orbit on several occasions due to this game for an assortment of reasons.

So I'm going to play Pokemon Emerald instead as that isn't total nonsense. Then come back to this game and get horribly annoyed again.

The circle is complete.

Good thing I got divorced years ago really. As my present mood would have lead to another cold war.

Hey, it's still better than MSF
  • Options
    I'm fine. How are you?

Shouldn't that be F*I*N*E :) ?
  • Options
    Ça va bien - comment ça va?