edited April 2016
    Options
    End
    Post edited by Enigmaticien on
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Stuck on this one for a week myself. I got close yesterday with my last character dying with Tano at half health. I've tried everything.
    I think Kylo Ren would help a lot here, waiting to unlock him or find on a borrow list. If anyone has one and is willing to ally me, please give me your code and I'll make a spot. Thanks.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Options
    What I also don't get here is why I have allies with very strong dark side characters who are offered as loaners in other places (like some challenges) but not here.
  • Enigmaticien
    384 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    end
    Post edited by Enigmaticien on
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Options
    I've tried Old Daka. Still lost. She gets one heal off and dies before she can get a second.
  • Options
    5l is normal. I can't recall what I used but, I earned a one star win. 5-F hard is where I'm stuck.
  • Options
    i think this is the stage loaded with jawas that spam AE. i almost beat it on the first go around, didnt wanna blow energy and try again incase i was just lucky the first time. i think my comp was
    ally phasma
    sid 6*
    maul6*
    talia 4*
    dook 3*
    ventris 5*

if i try again ill probably just try to get to stage 3 as health as possible with an all heavy AE team and try to get lucky and ability block them and AE them down first lol. i might try something like, maul, sid, hk, ig88, tali. and see if i can find an ally phasma or something.
  • Options
    My hard mode only goes to F
  • Options
    I think i used as much ability block and stuns as i could get to spread out the impact of their aoe damage. I most likely borrowed a boba fet and took in ventress as leader (for speeding up healers turns), talia and daka for healing, hk47 for ability block and slow, and dooku for stun. I cant recall that far back exactly, but i do recall that the above mentioned team became my primary dark team when facing the jawas, and remained my main team until i completed all of dark.
    "There is no 'try'." - Master Yoda
  • Options
    I'm stuck at 6B hard on dark side..

To do that Jawa and old Ben insane node that u mentioned, I used the following;
    Daka
    Talia
    Dooku
    Vader
    Maul

And Boba Fett as Ally

I have daka 7* if needed.. Ally code 281-246-638
  • Options
    For all the dark maps, I liked to use Maul (borrow if you don't have) and his evade leader and Sid for higher damage as a leader on the crit (borrow one or the other). If you could borrow Dooku or Maul and have Dooku or Maul, use both as your leader and that high evade will work well. I think with not great healing on the dark side being available at the moment and limited number of tanks, it's hard to try to tank your way through all that AOE. Evade is RNG and you may not get through with all toons alive, but you will advance past the node eventually. This is how I got through the 5 Dark Hard nodes as well...and also Dark map 6 normal (haven't tried hard yet).

I tried to use heavy damage and evade and crit / evade / RNG my way though.
  • Options
    I finally got this done with leveled up characters, a borrowed Daka (thanks @cosmicturtle333 !) and a bit of luck with stuns from my three chars (one borrowed) who can stun.
  • Options
    For all the dark maps, I liked to use Maul (borrow if you don't have) and his evade leader and Sid for higher damage as a leader on the crit (borrow one or the other). If you could borrow Dooku or Maul and have Dooku or Maul, use both as your leader and that high evade will work well. I think with not great healing on the dark side being available at the moment and limited number of tanks, it's hard to try to tank your way through all that AOE. Evade is RNG and you may not get through with all toons alive, but you will advance past the node eventually. This is how I got through the 5 Dark Hard nodes as well...and also Dark map 6 normal (haven't tried hard yet).

I tried to use heavy damage and evade and crit / evade / RNG my way though.

6 hard dark side, are well, quite hard..
    6B is Ewok Elder level 66 grade 8 gears ... If u can clear first 2 waves, then last wave is insane.. I have Talia, Daka and Sid 7* max gears and use Dooku 6* and I use maul or Vader
    Last wave, if u try to clear the 5 mobs around EE, then he keeps reviving them.. If u try EE first, then mobs pick u apart with fast turn meter and their normal attack Ranges from 2300 to 4500

Working a new setup with the new FO heroes and an empire setup just for that mission.. Droids get cleared too fast cuz of lack of hp

Wish we had a dark side Barriss Offee
  • Options
    We definitely need more dark side healers. All we have now are Talia and Daka. And not all of us (me included) have Daka yet.
  • Options
    JoJoMo_007 wrote: »
    We definitely need more dark side healers. All we have now are Talia and Daka. And not all of us (me included) have Daka yet.

Until level 5 dark side missions, I didn't have Daka strong enough...so I 6* Talia.. Get Sid, Dooku(if u bought pack.. Farm him each day.. I'm 1 day away from Dooku 6*) Vader , Ventress and a droid or Boba

And get friends who have Daka