Which Characters should be in the Game?

Which character do you want to see in the game? Write it in the comments.

Which Characters should be in the Game? 15 votes

Jango Fett
13% 2 votes
Darth Revan
6% 1 vote
Darth Malgus
0% 0 votes
Pre Vizla
6% 1 vote
Praetorian Guard
6% 1 vote
Padme
20% 3 votes
More Clones
0% 0 votes
General Hux
33% 5 votes
Old Luke
6% 1 vote
Supreme Leader Snoke
6% 1 vote

Replies

• Options
    I think the smaller factions should be taken care of first, there are plenty of sith (basically the meta right now they dont need more catering for now) Old Luke would be nice but since Jedi are considered one of the weakest of all the big factions it would be a swing in the dark, Clones actually is a good idea i would really like the Commandos being added, Jango Fett ehh...maybe much later once they decide to rework Cad and Zam like they did with OT BH, this leaves mostly just the First Order since Resistance got all the latest characters and to be fair they really could use a legendary tier toon, preferably Hux because Snoke felt like he didnt do much, but if they do go for Snoke then Praetorian Guard kinda has to follow by nature.
  • Options
    What about droideka, shadow guard and Tyber Zann. Also how do you make a poll
  • Options
    Typherrion wrote: »
    What about droideka, shadow guard and Tyber Zann. Also how do you make a poll

Droideka is much more likely however both the shadow guard and Tyber Zann are from video games and not either the cartoons or the movies and thats a bit harder to add, they may be added but i honestly wouldnt get my hopes up
  • Options
    Also before someone says kotor characters were added yes i know but i think that was due to popular demand, a lot of people love the kotor games but when it comes to force unleashed and empire at war, then thats a completely different story
  • Perdogie
    130 posts Member
    Options
    Hux with capital ship, please