Help with First Order hard tier

Deadheat
78 posts Member
Let me start by saying: Why aren’t we allowed to use our own squads? My own FO team would wreck this event. (KRU, Kylo, Phasma, FO officer, and Executioner) (Why isn’t the best toon (Executioner) even an option?)

Anyways, since I’m stuck with this mediocre team. How do you beat a resistance team with everyone having the potential to one shot?

Replies

• Deadheat
    78 posts Member
    Options
    Finally got it. Debuff BB8 Fin and Poe is what I did.
  • Options
    I don't want to say anything because I can't do it until tonight but honestly I'm sure I'd get it on my 1st or second attempt. I don't think any of those quests are difficult, they are designed to be beatable.

I can't even speak for the squads cause I'm not sure which squads you have to use. Phasma lead? KRU lead? Against Finn? Or Rey? I would assume the mistakes you are making is not controlling the exposes from Poe and probably leaving BB8 to have full control of the battle field. Use your stuns wisely and I'm sure you'll get it
  • Options
    Deadheat wrote: »
    Let me start by saying: Why aren’t we allowed to use our own squads? My own FO team would wreck this event. (KRU, Kylo, Phasma, FO officer, and Executioner) (Why isn’t the best toon (Executioner) even an option?)

Anyways, since I’m stuck with this mediocre team. How do you beat a resistance team with everyone having the potential to one shot?

Keep Finn stunned. Kill the troopers first. Deal with Poe if you have to. Use Advantage liberally.
    Ally Code 766-465-766 swgoh.gg/u/trystansr/collection/
  • crzydroid
    7315 posts Moderator
    Options
    Was pretty easy. Kept Poe stunned so he couldn't taunt. Killed Rey and troopers first, except for when I got a stun on BB-8, then bore down on him before anyone else.
  • Options
    Other option is buff immunity on poe. Kill one trooper then bb8, rey, other trooper finn then poe
  • Options
    I killed BB8 first, then Rey while stunning Finn with . Everyone else goes down easy.
  • kieltrx
    129 posts Member
    Options
    Ezpz, put buff immunity on poe at the beginning and the rest of the battle u could put on auto.. defeating empire was a real challenge..
  • Fauztin
    1332 posts Member
    Options
    Moved to Strategy
    "I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." ~ Hoban Washburne
  • Options
    cjvxix0bwqk1.png
    No matter what I do I can't beat this. Any advice the rebels and empire were easier
  • Options
    Oh and they take out FO officer before the match even starts
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    Options
    You need to farm Kru before the next event..... His lead puts phasma lead to shame...
  • Options
    I would love too but these are event given characters and they won't let me move them around :neutral:
  • Options
    How did they take out FOO first? If I remember correctly, when I did it, I went first. Anyway strategy is to have FOTP put buff immunity on Poe, stun BB-8 and Finn with Kylo, and your kill Order is Resistance troopers, Rey, BB-8, Finn, Poe. Make sure to also use phasma’s first special and kylo’s AOE to give your team turn meter, and use FOST’s taunt to give the team defense up. FOST might die but that’s okay.
  • Options
    Ok will do and they did their little before the match defense up stuff and poe Finn and the troopers shot FOO and he died
  • Options
    31d529rl8on9.png
  • Zinke7
    194 posts Member
    Options
    I did not have any problem with this one and I did not debuff or stun anyone just use attacks to kill them one by one.
    I killed troopers first as they are easiest targets then Rey followed by BB8 then those 2 guys in front.
    Use FOO to give attacks to Pilot (who does the most damage). Don't forget to buff offense with Phasma and defense/taunt with your own Trooper.

It seems like you just got unlucky with them killing your FOO at the start.
  • Deadheat
    78 posts Member
    Options
    Wow, quite a necro of a thread. Anyways, do your best to make sure Finn, BB8 and Poe can’t synergize with each other. Either by preventing them from taking a turn, stunning them, or whatever the pilot can do. Once they’re waiting for another turn, take out troopers and Rey. Should be easier once the two damage dealers are out. And these battles have a lot of RNG in them too.
  • Options
    Finally did it! Took out the troopers, rey basically killed herself and then poe and Finn were both in red because they kept switching the target me and then bb8 went down last
  • Options
    Only one that died was FOS
  • Options
    I just want to say I did it
  • Options
    I just want to say I did it

A year and a half late.

Necro