Seek and Destroy - Combat Quest

Hoood
25 posts Member
Hello, does anybody know of a node where to fight clones? I d like to finish that quest but it will take months before i encounter that many clones randomly in arena or GW

Replies

• Options
    Easy node 7a dark side - 10 clones
  • Options
    Which quest is that ? The fulcrum quest ?
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Options
    Kylo Ren Unmasked's cantina node has a handful of clones and jedi, you can knock them out at the same time while also farming a useful character.
    Which quest is that ? The fulcrum quest ?
    No, it's that first quest level 85 players got where you have to defeat 200 clone and 75 jedi. I think it gave two Hera shards as your reward.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • JKRevan
    156 posts Member
    Options
    dark side 4H normal has 12 clones and 5 jedi

as a bonus it drops the not-so-useless mk3 thermal det salvage
  • Options
    How about where to find Tuskens for the Sand People part of this quest?
  • Options
    Never mind. Light Side battles 2-I has them but the problem was that you don’t get credit if you sim the battles so I figured it out and had to do them on auto without sim tickets.
  • Thor9133
    2 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Where can I use ewoks to Kill vader?
  • Options
    Thor9133 wrote: »
    Where can I use ewoks to Kill vader?

LS 6-J normal or the ability mats daily challenge.
  • Options
    You know if you click “go” on the quest it takes you to a node that has what you need...
  • Monel
    2786 posts Member
    Options
    Danubiss wrote: »
    You know if you click “go” on the quest it takes you to a node that has what you need...

Yeah but why look when you can ask someone else to look for you...
  • Options
    Monel wrote: »

That’s the amazing thing though, you don’t even have to look. You can just blindly press go and hey presto, you’re there.
  • Options

That’s the amazing thing though, you don’t even have to look. You can just blindly press go and hey presto, you’re there.

In fairness, it doesn't necessarily take you to the best node. So still not unreasonable if there's a better node for clones (or easier node for Vader).
  • Options

@Monel
    Wow, bully much. Yes, it's pretty clear but OP just asked a question. Why don’t you go look for him and answer him? Hypocrite much?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options

Funny part is that it doesnt work for the Vader quest.
  • Monel
    2786 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Huatimus wrote: »

@Monel
    Wow, bully much. Yes, it's pretty clear but OP just asked a question. Why don’t you go look for him and answer him? Hypocrite much?

Yes, but I wasn't criticizing the OP here. I was actually applauding him for getting others to do the work for them. So thanks, and have a nice day.