Are they releasing new ships?

Creepioo
598 posts Member
Did they say were releasing new ships with this pve table. I thought they said they were releasing several new ships with ships 2.0, but not sure if i miss heard or not.

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    No they did not make that statement.
  • Options
    They didn't say they weren't either. My gut says they will. But that's just a hunch.
    "Don't take yourself so serious; it's a game, have fun!" • https://swgoh.gg/u/yerffcaasi/
  • Options
    Okay thanks guys
  • Options
    Shoulda coulda...but didn't :disappointed:
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Options
    I sure hope so!
  • Options
    Wait till the next movie they might sell you one you have never seen.
    A star wars game without red 5 or hans and chewies falcon ?
    Qui gon jinns ship , gen kenobis , anakins or yodas starfighters , no gold wing in sight let alone an Awing , no droid starfighter or tie interceptor the list goes on till you get to capital ships and you carry on .. this might sound like a moan and you would be right .over ppl screaming for years for a massive release of ships but no , team build the game rose and put that red 5 ship on the back burner . Maybe the movie was before the devs time and dont understand the hype who knows still guessing