Notification of guild reset on quest bar

So after asking around, it seems like people are as annoyed by this little notification as I am. You need to click it away everyday, and it's quite annoying because A) we can all tell when our guild has reset, it's fairly obvious. B ) Literally no one wanted this feauture. What would be useful is multi bronzie sim. Some people have so much that even with 8 pulls at a time it would take them forever to deplete their pile.

Replies

• Options
    Yeah I'm not a big fan of that either. Its clunky to clear it out and then go back to daily taske
  • Zevox
    172 posts Member
    Options
    Agreed. It's minor, but ultimately pointless and annoying. We all know when guild events reset because we get our payout from the last event for it anyway.
  • Obi1_son
    656 posts Member
    Options
    Its annoying. And a useless notification.
  • Creepioo
    598 posts Member
    Options
    Very annoying, they need to take it off and put a notification on dm messages, but not on the closed activities bar only the left side chat icon
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    edited July 2018
    Options
    I can see it being useful when someone is in a training guild, it's a good add to get them used to checking. I think training guilds are no long a thing at level 85 and this should at least be turned off then, if not earlier.
    Post edited by Kyno on
  • Options
    Would be nice if they listed what your raid ticket production was.
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    Options
    Holy first world problems batman.....
  • Obi1_son
    656 posts Member
    Options
    Matter333 wrote: »

They already list this.... In 2 different spots no less
  • Options
    That red 1 is annoying and the ocd in me has to clear it ASAP
  • ZCD_9915
    356 posts Member
    Options
  • Vohbo
    332 posts Member
    Options
    It's the most annoying thing. Serves no purpose either. Can't imagine how anyone thought this would be a good idea.
  • Options
    Yeah it's annoying
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options
    Vohbo wrote: »
    It's the most annoying thing.

The most annoying thing? I mean, yeah it's silly, but there's sooooooo many more annoying things in the game.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Unimatrix
    283 posts Member
    Options
    Yes. I agree. This is annoying.
  • Daishi
    718 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah, I think let it be activated until you reach level 85 then disable it
  • Cuzzins
    345 posts Member
    Options
    Or make it an option in settings. Be nice to have some granularity around what we see.
  • Pulsipher
    502 posts Member
    Options
    Obi1_son wrote: »
    Matter333 wrote: »

They already list this.... In 2 different spots no less

I think he/she was referring to listing what the raid tickets were for the previous collection. Trying to take snapshots of raid ticket numbers in the moments before payout can be difficult to manage sometimes.
  • Eddiemundie
    1070 posts Member
    Options
    TVF wrote: »
    Vohbo wrote: »
    It's the most annoying thing.

The most annoying thing? I mean, yeah it's silly, but there's sooooooo many more annoying things in the game.

Until u realise u havent collected ur daily box at 23:59 and when u click on the quest bar, first thing that loads is this “guild reset” notification rather than ur daily activities. Then yea, at that moment it becomes the most annoying thing in the game ever.

That aside, it is really the most useless feature that brings negative QoL to the game. We seriously just need multiple bronzium pulls unless they figure out what else to do with our ridiculous 7 digit stashes of ally points.