FO squad?

I will be using Kylo UM (L), FOX, Kylo Ren, FO officer. My last spot idk who to put in, either FO stormtrooper, FOTP, or FOSFTP? Also have phasma but probably won't be an option for this team.

Replies

• BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    Options
    Phasma as a support is underrated..... I run her underneath KRU lead and the speed down from her AOE and turn meter up from victory March make for an awesome combo that really speeds the team up and gives them advantage.... Get them modded up to over 200 speed and they solo the rancor too....

pxrw5o5ie3uw.jpg
  • Options
    that's awesome! I'm looking at an arena squad preferably, wouldn't another tank or damage dealer do better than phasma there?
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    that's awesome! I'm looking at an arena squad preferably, wouldn't another tank or damage dealer do better than phasma there?

That depends on your view of damage..... As you can see, FOX is the damage dealer of the group, he is also about as fast as an elderly lady buying lottery tickets at a gas station.....

The way I look at it, the best thing to do on an FO team is to maximize how many times you can get FOX to hit.... And how hard.... So, Phasma dealing turn meter down gives FOX and the rest of the team help there.... Then she hits victory march, passes the baton to FOO who issues marching orders to FOX who then attacks with advantage and deals massive damage..... Meanwhile, in between, you have the two kylos stunning and debuffing everyone.... It's a fun team to run...

I am top 25 in arena, and that's the team I use.... Surrounded by nightmare teams...
  • Options
    I see, phasma looks more promising to me now lol. I'll use her as fifth for the time being. Thank you!
  • uhdea
    49 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    I beat the 7* bb8 event using a level 80 g8 no zeta team that consisted of
    KRU (L), KR, FOSFP, CP, FOO (I put my arena mods on them for the event)

Honestly I don't know how FOX compares to FOSFP in terms of damage output (in practice- I know that on paper FOSFP does more
    https://swgoh.gg/characters/first-order-executioner/
    vs
    https://swgoh.gg/characters/first-order-sf-tie-pilot/
    but factoring in turn meter gain I'm not sure how it works out) If he can keep up then he should do fine. CP is very useful, her Victory March ability adding TM and advantage is a great tool. She is not a power house by any means (hits like an over cooked wet noodle) but getting that TM and advantage to KR and FOSFP is what won the fight.
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    Options
    On paper Fosfp hits harder.... But, fox has stacking offence..... By hit number two he is way ahead...
  • uhdea
    49 posts Member
    Options
    BubbaFett wrote: »
    On paper Fosfp hits harder.... But, fox has stacking offence..... By hit number two he is way ahead...

that is a great point and something I completely overlooked, thank you for correcting that.
  • Khorvog_Karbossa
    1000 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    BubbaFett wrote: »

That depends on your view of damage..... As you can see, FOX is the damage dealer of the group, he is also about as fast as an elderly lady buying lottery tickets at a gas station.....

https://swgoh.gg/u/khorvog/collection/253/first-order-executioner/

That's one fast old lady!
  • Vendi1983
    5024 posts Member
    Options
    @Khorvog_Karbossa

Sweet baby Jebus that Diamond mod is the Holy Grail.
  • uhdea
    49 posts Member
    Options
    ^That is my quest!
  • Ikky2win
    870 posts Member
    Options
    That speed is pretty much wasted on fox. He gets tm from his special, every time he crits, RENs lash out, fost taunt, and foos marching orders. You don’t really need him fast. You need other characters, especially foo most of all, fast. Anyhow back to the ops question. The best pure fo arena lineup is kru, Ren, foo, foe, fost. Fost is mandatory or foo just dies way too quick. There is an fo discord channel you can join that is 100% about fo in every aspect of the game. Every question you can think of has been asked and answered there. I don’t have it in front of me but I’m sure you can google it.
  • Options
    Ikky2win wrote: »
    That speed is pretty much wasted on fox. He gets tm from his special, every time he crits, RENs lash out, fost taunt, and foos marching orders. You don’t really need him fast. You need other characters, especially foo most of all, fast. Anyhow back to the ops question. The best pure fo arena lineup is kru, Ren, foo, foe, fost. Fost is mandatory or foo just dies way too quick. There is an fo discord channel you can join that is 100% about fo in every aspect of the game. Every question you can think of has been asked and answered there. I don’t have it in front of me but I’m sure you can google it.

https://discord.gg/y5xm7f this is the invite link for the FO discord for OP

while i would agree that you need other characters fast, I would say that my stats have not suffered on my other FO characters, FOO 270, Kur 225, kylo 212, FOST 214, and since ive modded this way, i have had immensely greater success against nightmare/traya teams in arena...While yeah FOX has tm gains, he still needs to go even more often than the tm gains get him.
  • Mr_Sausage
    1869 posts Member
    Options
    I think Phasma is useless on a KRU lead team. Replace her with FOST. With FOST taunting, Kylo spamming lash out and FOO giving TM with his pinning shot, the team is plenty fast enough.
  • Vendi1983
    5024 posts Member
    Options
    I use her because I don't have FOO maxed out/7*. He's my next cantina farm after Cassian's U-Wing.

FOE will be 7* after I'm done Old Ben and Farmboy.

Prioritized other farms, and I can still hold where I want to at under 200 in arena, so Phasma still does her job.
  • Mr_Sausage
    1869 posts Member
    Options
    Vendi1983 wrote: »
    I use her because I don't have FOO maxed out/7*. He's my next cantina farm after Cassian's U-Wing.

FOE will be 7* after I'm done Old Ben and Farmboy.

Prioritized other farms, and I can still hold where I want to at under 200 in arena, so Phasma still does her job.

Ya I get that. Once you have FOO, FOST and Executioner maxed out, take her out. Your team will be that much better.