Only on the forums.......

Randocalrissian
572 posts Member
edited June 2018
https://swgoh.gg/u/balatonb/

Level 73 been playing just under 2 months. Been getting my 600 everyday since I started.

Looking for a guild doing:
haat and hpit
Requiring 600 guild tickets a day of all members

ifgtuct3a8r4.jpeg

Replies

• Options
    Are you looking for a guild or recruiting? Not really clear on that
  • Options
    Hersh is looking.....
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    Options
    Haat is trivial for most guilds these days so a new player aiming to be part of a haat guild seems alright.
  • Options
    Agreed. Not as unreasonable as some 1.5 asking for HSTR to me honestly.
  • Options
    I was looking for a new leader
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    Options
    Not worth flagging...,
  • Capt_Lone_Starr
    645 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
  • Options
    1.2m gp
    Top 20 ships/30 arena
    Have Jtr team and g12 nightmare squad
    Never miss 600 tickets
    I'm looking for an organized guild that is close or running Hsr. Must have good tw strategy with a high win rate.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/nothingface/
    Discord Nothingface#8794

try that one on for size. i'm not sure whether i'm more irritated with posts like that or with the devs for introducing the **** raid in the first place, then doubling down with this g12+ stuff. anyone with a slightly strong collection or one key toon wants heroic sith. recruiting sucks, and this doesn't help.
  • Options
    Yeah HAAT really only takes 2 or maybe 3 decent rosters to clear so a group of players breaking away and wanting ticket generators are quite likely to pick someone like this guys up.
    The HSTR one is....well just unrealistic...to be kind about it.
  • Gama_Fox
    624 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah HAAT really only takes 2 or maybe 3 decent rosters to clear so a group of players breaking away and wanting ticket generators are quite likely to pick someone like this guys up.
    The HSTR one is....well just unrealistic...to be kind about it.

Yea I totally agree with what you're saying. The main reason I don't like the sith raid is that it seems to be tearing guilds apart. All the heavy hitters are leaving to find HSTR guilds and leaving the rest of the guild to struggle through the lower tiers.
  • Gannon
    1633 posts Member
    Options
    Not to mention pretty much every guild that's nearly there can drop those who aren't ready, but end up with like 30-35 ready guys. I can't ever find a group of like 15 to fill the rest lol
  • TK2618
    131 posts Member
    Options
    The Sith raid has definitely caused problems for us. We were fine until people left to go find somewhere that could do the higher tiers, and now all anyone wants is the HSR guilds. We dropped 10m GP overnight and dropped a tier in the Sith raid to boot. If you didn’t happen to have raid-ready teams, it’s a long haul to get them.
  • Options
    People should be getting teams close to done by now. It's been out for 5 months. Any 80m GP guild that focused on HSTR teams should be finishing them up now. We've all had more than enough time.

Look on the bright side. You don't need 50 members to beat it, 30 is more than enough to get it done. 20-25 JTR, 25-30 Chex Mix and 5-10 NS teams and that's P1, P3 and half of P4 done. The worst part would be P2, but a lot of people have Imperial Troopers now, and at g12 they're a 2% team. Add a decent Leia team under a GK/zBarriss lead with Sabine and that's another 1-2%.

It's not about needing members, it's about needing members with certain teams.

But like I said, it's been out for months, and people get tired of waiting on others when they're not putting in the effort. Any guild that was 100m GP has no excuse to not be ready for HSTR at this point if they had any focus at all, or WANTED to compete HSTR. If you didn't, then that's understandable and completely fine. But if you wanted your guild HSTR ready and had a decent GP to start with, you should be here by now, or very very close at the very least.
  • Gannon
    1633 posts Member
    Options
    Really Moraband? I didn't know you could do it with less than a full guild. Good to know, we have 34 with four or more teams, and the other 16 we loaned out to a friend's guild cuz they weren't ready, but they all have two or more teams done. I wonder if we could beat it with what we have then... Interesting
  • Options
    Just like HAAT before it, the raid is more about raid teams than GP. Get the right teams ready and geared up....and enough of them....and you are good to go. GP is a very misleading factor for raids.....TB and TW maybe...but not raids.
  • Gannon
    1633 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Funny story, my lowest guy has a mil gp, he just started recently and we told him what to focus. He has more raid teams at gear 10-12 than some 2.5m players I had