Self-Healing/Last Man Standing Characters

So I am trying to come up with a list of the best characters that have strong hp recovery and can beat other squads with 3, 4, or 5 opponents left when they are the last man standing. So far I’ve found Fulcrum Ahsoka, zKylo, and I was thinking maybe zEnfys Nest? Any other suggestions for strong self healing characters, most likely either high health attackers or high damage tanks.

Replies

• Options
    zSavage
  • thedrjojo
    954 posts Member
    Options
    Not sure if he attacks hard enough, or has enough hp, but I just had to forfeit a tb special mission cause it was churitt vs 2 of the healing storm Troopers and they couldn't kill him and I couldn't kill them fast enough.

KRU I think is the most hated to face
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Options
    ZSavage is King. He wins 3-4 battles alone when in TW. CLS too.
  • Roopehun
    344 posts Member
    Options
    Dooku
  • Options
    Boba Fett
  • Options
    CLS. Thrawn (to an extent). And I know it's slightly outside your rules, but a nod to Acolyte/Zombie perhaps..?
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Options
    KiAdiMonte wrote: »
    So I am trying to come up with a list of the best characters that have strong hp recovery and can beat other squads with 3, 4, or 5 opponents left when they are the last man standing. So far I’ve found Fulcrum Ahsoka, zKylo, and I was thinking maybe zEnfys Nest? Any other suggestions for strong self healing characters, most likely either high health attackers or high damage tanks.

Honestly, those three are the best. Add zeta Barriss and Royal Guard and you've got a good time-out team. Or, at least, a team that will eat up an enemy Jedi Rey team during a Territory War.

Rey really makes self-healing obsolete. But if you stick this team in the third slice of a Territory War they'll probably have run out of Reys to throw at it.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    Kru has amazing self healing
  • Options
    cls, duh
  • Options
    Sion.
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    Options
    KRU ....... He saved me in GW once by beating an entire Ewok squad...
  • Options
    VonZant wrote: »
    ZSavage is King. He wins 3-4 battles alone when in TW. CLS too.

I am extremely proficient with mods and know this game very well. I can't for the life of me get my zavage to be useful. I put together a half **** zaul squad for tw specifically and it was ok in the beginning but the power creep as well as the fact that I haven't put any work into those 2nd team sith guys in many months has basically made a three zeta squad extremely beatable.

How do you mod your zavage? I have all health sets on him, I didn't emphasize speed as much as I did secondary health and protection. He seems ok at best and a wasted zeta no doubt as he stands now. Sidious zeta was much more valuable and made him useful in a few areas. Savage is one I'd like to have back.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    @ReyCharles I have him modded for about 30k health with a little crit damage, offense and speed. Monster health is what make him shine or his zeta is kinda wasted. Edit: He does not need protection at all.

I have him at g11 on a B team under Sidious lead for TW. Sid Savage Sith Assasin Sith Trooper Visas Mar. Sid lead really pumps up his damage. Like any team they can get one-shot, but usually by the 3rd win Savage is the only one left. He has gone on to win 5 additional battles solo many many times. People hate to spend uber teams on a single guy so he can wipe full B teams by himself if they dont know what they are doing.

It used to be way nastier but now that zeta badges are shown on character pictures, its harder to hide him. That team is still good for an average of 5 wins though.

I also run him on a "Sith Mix" team in p3 of t4 Sith Raid. Sid Savage Sith Assasin Vader and Visas Mar. Use Visas Mar defense penetration ability and then stand alone with Visas, Savage and one other if you can. Not as good as Chex mix but works the same.

m25z8ew4o3dg.png
  • Options
    I've seen Leia face three. And beat them. Glorious.