Fleet battle dailies

How the hell are we supposed to complete 3 fleet battles daily when 5E hard cannot be completed, after update i tried 4 times and only once i came close so thought update had fixed it

Replies

• Options
    You only have to complete (even sim) 3 battles.
    Have finished 1-A normal on 3 stars?
    Great - sim it 3 times, and you're done for the daily.
  • Emguy
    263 posts Member
    Options
    They don't have to be 1st time completions... Just do 1A normal 3 times for the daily
  • Options
    Lewisuk57 wrote: »
    How the hell are we supposed to complete 3 fleet battles daily when 5E hard cannot be completed, after update i tried 4 times and only once i came close so thought update had fixed it

Fight or Sim 3 of literally ANY other fleet node. Just like how you complete your Light/Hard/Cantina dailies.

And 5-E hard most definitely can be completed.
  • dsteve
    91 posts Member
    Options
    It's not clear whether you even have to win. Even if you can't finish 1A, you might get it if you fail it 3 times!
  • Degs29
    361 posts Member
    Options
    How the hell are we supposed to complete 3 fleet battles daily when 5E hard cannot be completed....

I've cleared the table completely, so I assure you it can. The rest is pretty straight forward: you just have to beat ANY three fleet battles, including those you've already beaten.
  • Options
    I thought this too when I first saw it.. Then simmed a couple of ships I am farming and boom done..
  • Options

ape15a20diou.jpg

It can be completed keep trying.
  • flux_rono
    2129 posts Member
    Options
    DarthTaral wrote: »

ape15a20diou.jpg

It can be completed keep trying.

what team comp did you use to 3* 5e and 5f?
  • Options
    Haha what a weird complaint
  • Options

Dear...lord...
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Options
    I just... I don't even...

Look, I know this game isn't perfect, but when people's complaints are something like this and it demonstrates that they know absolutely nothing about the game...
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • cboath7
    463 posts Member
    Options
    keep in mind there are people with 350k gp fleets going after these things. i have issues at 4 hard because mine's barely near 200k.

I'm sure it gets much easier with 7* ships and G12 pilots.
  • Options
    cboath7 wrote: »
    keep in mind there are people with 350k gp fleets going after these things. i have issues at 4 hard because mine's barely near 200k.

I'm sure it gets much easier with 7* ships and G12 pilots.

Thats not an answer to what the OP was asking. Its how do you do 3 battles for the daily challenge. Which is sim or do 3 of any node, end of. Not sure why this thread is still open tbh was answered ages ago
This discussion has been closed.