Is there a good node to farm wookies?

May be a while yet til I get to that part of the quest, but would like to know before I get there if there is somewhere to farm them.

Replies

• Options
    swgoh.gg find the toon you want to farm and it will tell you the node
  • Options
    Quests suck, and the wookies suck, so maybe they'll cancel each other out.
  • Options
    Sorry, I wasn't specific enough. I was trying to ask which node has a lot of wookies to kill, to be able to complete the "Defeat 100 Wookiees with Bossk present" portion of the Bounty Hunter quest.
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    Options
    You will only ever see one Chewbakka at a time outside of GW or TW.....
  • Options
    That's what I was afraid of. Hopefully an event comes out or something where I can kill tons of them.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    Je_Ramja wrote: »
    That's what I was afraid of. Hopefully an event comes out or something where I can kill tons of them.

I wouldn't hold my breath, the quests are specifically designed to be annoyingly long...
  • Options
    Nauros wrote: »

I wouldn't hold my breath, the quests are specifically designed to be annoyingly long...

That's CG for you - producing top notch fun and interesting content for all.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • WookieWookie
    1460 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Derp. Redacted
  • Creepioo
    598 posts Member
    Options

If Ki Adi Mundi heard you say that........