Punishing guilds that can’t beat hstr

Terror
50 posts Member
By nerfing nightsisters you have wasted a lot of time, gear, zetas, TIME, and effort that smaller guilds have put in to TRY to start beating (or start playing) heroic sith.
You did this because people with 7* TRAYA are making a loop in one section of the raid? They have obviously already beaten hstr so many times that they have a 7* traya BY USING nighsters the way they were. But now you nerfed every other guild that has worked so hard just to use their nightsisters. Didn’t you see this in testing? It worked so well (FOR SO LONG and wasnt nerfed), almost as if you planned nightsisters to work this way.
Give me back the zeta I used on daka. Give me back those STUN GUNS that you make prohibitively expensive and rare.
Y’all done eff’d up. Look at all the rage in the community you just created. I thought ya’ll said you played this game.
Why didn’t you just nerf traya in the sith raid, and no where else? Take the obvious approach and Go through the front door instead burning a hole in the wall... you idjits.

Replies

• Options
    This was outrageously stupid. The alpha whales who already have a 7 star Traya are now causing the 97% of guilds that can't farm it to get completely ****. This is beyond unfair.
  • Options
    They took my post down. They don’t realize what they have done by nerfing this. They want to control the posts but not control how their customers perceive what they do.
  • Options
    Worst move ever. NS were fine. It was very hard and "FUN" YES THATS RIGHT THE "FUNNEST" PART OF YOUR GAME! P4 Nightsister was the most FUN. You completely took the most FUN out of your game.
  • Mr_Wasnidge
    16 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
  • Mano
    109 posts Member
    Options
    i think there is no use posting in here..The Thread wil b taken down..
  • Options
    Moved to "Sith Raid".

Cheers.
  • Options
    Mano wrote: »
    i think there is no use posting in here..The Thread wil b taken down..

Yeah anything harsh or critical is being taken down because their feelings are hurt
  • Terror
    50 posts Member
    Options
    Whether they take it down or not, the community outrage will be reported on YouTube through game changers and what not. It’s not important that I am heard but rather ‘we’ are heard.
  • Mr_Wasnidge
    16 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Agreed... and made the PR move of seeding the idea that two more nerfs are coming to try and spread that backlash out.
    I had a full retail games money sunk into this hole before I realized EA was involved... should have jumped ship then... it wasn't too long, though, before I stopped spending a cent on it... and never will again.
    Will I throw it away? Probably not entirely... like my old PS2 copy of Need for Speed. I'll still play it, but I'll never throw them another penny. EA or CG.
    I'm not alone in this sentiment, either... just peek at the revenue drop lately.
    Just throw more marquees at the problem, guys... that should "fix it".
  • Options
    hy5gz06v3ha4.png
    Terror wrote: »
    Whether they take it down or not, the community outrage will be reported on YouTube through game changers and what not. It’s not important that I am heard but rather ‘we’ are heard.

Yeah they took my post down
  • Options
    CG wont do anything just like they didnt do anything with the nerf expose.