New “characters/ game mode”

Skeiwalker
0 posts Member
edited July 2018
Just throwing it out there.
Land battles.
We have the ships but what about land vehicles.
I mean battles with empire vehicles like AT-AT, Clone vehicles like ATTA walkers, droid tanks as a extra combat area?
Any thoughts on this?

Replies

• Options
    I want to see a game mode sort of like this too. There could be speeder bikes, AT-STs, AT-ATs, AT-DPs, Republic Fighter Tanks, Clone Turbo Tanks, AATs, Hailfire Droids, Homing Spider Droids, MTTs, SPHAs, STAPs, AT-TEs, Wheel Bikes, and a bunch more.
  • Vendi1983
    5024 posts Member
    Options
    The ships are severely lacking in overall numbers, variety, and critical vacancies (H&C Falcon, Luke X-Wing, etc) that it would be foolish to devote resources to an entirely new mode.
  • Options
    It's too early for a new mode
  • Options
    I would love to see this mode, but i agree need to get more in the ship department then we can do the tank battles.
  • Vendi1983
    5024 posts Member
    Options
    If we get land battles before they fix raid rewards, add Jedi Luke (only foremost amongst many other MIA characters), and fix numerous territory battle glitches, people will riot.
  • casper1jr
    175 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Can't add new stuff too fast or peeps will fill overwhelmed. As is you have to pick a direction and stick with it or you'll end up wasting tons of resources. I have a couple dozen characters that lack ability material and I've been farming for 3 years.

• Options
    I just want a new mode entirely - something new to use our characters on. Something different to use the time investment on.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Options
    OP has a great idea, but I think ships desperately need to be fixed first before we have enough mechanic to worry about.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    OP has a great idea, but I think ships desperately need to be fixed first before we have enough mechanic to worry about.

This.

Also to add, most vehicles do not have a specific pilot, so the linkage is not as iconic as ships.